Popular Mauritius Packages
Mauritius Tour Packages
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 22900.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 24050.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 28500.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 37407.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 43500.0|
The Mauritius tour package offers experiences and moments that last an eternity while providing everything you need on a vacation. With a wide variety of tour packages to choose from in Mauritius, a place with the most relaxing and mesmerising beaches, famous attractions and a rich heritage and culture to explore, it is a daunting task.
Thrillophilia offers seamless services and provides tailor made trip packages whether you are planning for a family trip package, couple or a group package. Our Mauritius tour packages are especially designed according to your needs, keeping in mind your budget, the number of days and the places that are must visits.
The pristine beaches in Mauritius along with the best things to do including water sports like windsurfing, scuba diving and more, Mauritius will win your heart. With a rich culture waiting to be explored, Mauritius will offer insights that will make your trip one to remember.
Thrillophilia also offers jaw dropping discounts and crazy offers making it easier for you to plan your Mauritius tour. Our honeymoon tour packages take care of all your needs and dreams offering you a perfect time with your beloved. Not only this, Thrillophilia also offers special deals and packages to ensure that you have an ideal vacation that you have imagined.
Mauritius holiday packages include everything from the best places to stay, all the famous attractions to best places to relax and relish the local cuisine. Just pen down your needs and Thrillophilia ensures that it is followed to the point to provide you an unparalleled vacation.
You do not have to do anything, no research is required from your side because Thrillophilia will do it all for you. Visit this Mauritius tour and explore the unexplored while also relaxing and making the most of your vacation.
Popular Mauritius PackagesMauritius Tour Packages From Mumbai, Mauritius Tour Packages From Delhi, Mauritius Tour Packages From Bangalore, Mauritius Tour Packages From Ahmedabad, Mauritius Tour Packages From Chennai, Mauritius Tour Packages From Kolkata, Mauritius Tour Packages From Cochin, Mauritius Tour Packages From Hyderabad, Mauritius Tour Packages From Pune, Mauritius Tour Packages From Kerala.
Browse Top Mauritius Trip Packages by Theme: Mauritius Family Packages, Mauritius Luxury Packages, Mauritius Group Packages, Mauritius Honeymoon Packages.
Trou Aux Biches: One of the most beautiful beaches during a Mauritius tour, Trou Aux Biches is a favourite among the tourists visiting Mauritius. Known best for adventure activities like swimming and snorkeling, it is a perfect spot for all adventure lovers.
The clear waters and the tranquil surroundings make for a perfect destination for a picnic on the beach with your family and friends or your partner. The numerous street food stalls and cafes will offer you lip-smackingly delicious meals where you can try multiple cuisines, so it is considered as one of the best places to visit in Mauritius and must be included in your Mauritius tour packages.
Location: Pamplemousses, Mauritius.
Timings: 8 AM - 7 PM.
2. Tamarind Falls: Also known as the Seven Cascades, Tamarind Falls is one of the best places worth witnessing during a Mauritius trip. Experience the feeling of being one with nature and relish the gorgeous views surrounding the place. Tamarind Falls is also famous for thrilling activities like cliff jumping, hiking, canyoneering, bird watching and swimming that will refresh and rejuvenate your body and mind.
Location: Black River Gorges National Park near Henrietta Village, Mauritius.
Timings: 8:30 AM to 3 PM.
3. Le Morne: If you are someone who loves exhilaration and water sports, Le Morne is the place that you should not miss out on during the Mauritius tour. Famous for windsurfing and kiteboarding, Le Morne will mesmerize you with its beauty soaked in pristine and stunning surroundings.
You can also dive in and swim in the cool water for as long as you want. It is also convenient to reach this place and have a great time with your family, friends or partner and even if you are travelling alone.
Location: Southwest Mauritius.
4. Chamarel: Visiting Chamarel, a place known for the seven colours of the sand is something you cannot afford to miss on the Mauritius tour package. A one of a kind experience, witnessing this sight is an unparalleled experience and you would never have seen something like this ever in your life. A mix of cyan, red, purple and black sand, Chamarel is one of the favourite places among the tourists.
Location: Riviere Noire District, Mauritius.
Timings: 8:30 AM- 5 PM.
5. Black River Gorges National Park: A photographer’s paradise, you will find the best of flora and fauna that are worth clicking and hence this national park is one of the best places to visit during Mauritius tour package. You will get to know various insights about the park and can find wild pigs, privets, rusa deer, and Chinese guava that are a sight to behold and one of the best places to visit in Mauritius.
Location: B103 - Plaine Champagne Road, Mauritius.
Timings: 7 AM - 4 PM.
6. Trou Aux Cerfs: Located at a height of 605 m, Trou Aux Cerfs is soaked in lush greenery all around where you can go jogging taking in a breath of fresh air. A sight of the dormant volcano, this is one of the most intriguing places to visit while on your Mauritius tour package. With incredibly beautiful views, Trou Aux Cerfs is a place you cannot afford to miss.
Location: Curepipe, Mauritius.
7. Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Garden: One of the most bewitching places to visit on Mauritius tour package, Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Garden is located amidst the beautiful greenery. Famous for a huge pond of water lilies, it attracts the tourists because of the same.
Constructed by Pierre Poivre, this botanical garden is one of the most visited and favourite among people travelling to Mauritius. Visit this place for a beautiful experience to remember for a lifetime.
Location: Pamplemousses, Mauritius.
Timings: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM.
8. Blue Bay Marine Park: A sight offering surreal views of the underwater world is the Blue Bay Marine Park in Mauritius which is a place worth witnessing on your Mauritius tour package. Snorkeling is one of the water activities that is famous here and you can also witness the mangroves, seagrasses and algae underwater, a sight that will blow your mind.
Location: Blue Bay, Mauritius.
Timings: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
9. Le Pouce: If you are someone who loves to commune with nature, then Le Pouce is the place you should not miss out on during the Mauritius holiday package. A perfect blend of beauty and adventure, Le Pouce is your go to if you are looking for thrill and stunning views at one place.
It is also one of the most famous mountains among hikers and trekkers as it makes for a great hiking and trekking location. Witness some of the most enthralling views from the top and enjoy trekking on the steep edges.
Location: La Laura-Malenga, Moka, Mauritius.
Timings: Open 24 hours.
10. Eureka House: One of the major attractions in Mauritius, Eureka House is a place that cannot be missed on your Mauritius trip. One of the best places for the history buffs, it has a museum revealing interesting facts and providing insights into the colonial time of Mauritius.
The museum also has areas that depict art, music, maps and other housewares. Possessing 109 doors and windows, the building shows beautiful English and French architecture, a sight so enchanting that it will steal your heart. There are also riveting waterfalls and gardens surrounding the Eureka House and it must be included in your Mauritius packages
Location: Eureka Lane, Montagne Ory, Moka, Mauritius.
Timings: 9 AM - 5 PM from Monday to Saturday and till 3 PM on Sundays.
Scuba Diving: One of the most captivating and refreshing experiences on a Mauritius tour, there is nothing that surpasses scuba diving. Make the most precious moments and experiences of your life by going underwater and witnessing the natural beauty of marine life.
The colorful and vivacious coral reefs and a variety of fishes provide a sight that is unparalleled and will leave you stunned. Do not miss out on scuba diving at Belle Mare if you love the thrill and excitement and if you are an inquisitive soul.
Location: Belle Mare, Mauritius.
Timings: 8:30 AM - 4 PM.
2. Quad Biking: Take part in this thrilling experience during your Mauritius holiday package and engage in quad biking at La Vallee Des Couleurs National Park covering a distance of around 4 km and places like waterfalls, beautiful terrains, and alluring vistas. Witness the earth in 23 colors and lose yourself in the ravishing beauty of the surroundings. Quad biking makes for one of the best and most fun things to do while in Mauritius.
Location: La Vallee Des Couleurs Nature Park, B102, Chamouny, Mauritius.
Timings: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
3. Sunset Horse Riding: Horse riding at the time of the sunset on a deserted beach makes for an unmatched experience with the splendid and picturesque views on the Mauritius holiday package. With beautiful, natural, surroundings, this is one of the best things to do on a beach surrounded by serenity and peace.
Horse riding on a sandy beach with stunning blue waters the surreal views of the sunset is an out-of-the-world experience. You will be accompanied by an expert on foot if you're a beginner or have kids with you.
Location: Riambel Beach, Riambel, Mauritius.
4. Relish the Street Food: Enjoy the mouth-watering street food on your Mauritius holiday package, something you should absolutely try and not miss out on. With a wide variety of local cuisine that will embrace your taste buds in the most beautiful way, the local street food of the country is one the best things to do while in Mauritius. From Dholl Puri, Farata, Boulettes, and gateaux Piments to Mine Bouilli and the Salade Confit, the delectable dishes never end.
Location: Multiple places.
5. Luxury Catamaran Cruise: Experience a beautiful luxury catamaran cruise on Mauritius and enjoy to your heart's content. Sail towards Gabriel Island and witness the playful yet lovely dolphins along the way.
Take in the enchanting views while you cruise and you can also engage in a snorkeling experience to observe and witness the ever beautiful marine life. You will also be provided with delicious lunch including a seafood BBQ platter, beer, rum, juice etc, so make sure you must include this in your Mauritius tour packages.
Location: Mahebourg, Mauritius.
6. Dolphin Watching: Dolphins are one of the most loved animals in the ocean because of their attractive and playful nature. Explore these spectacular creatures on your Mauritius tours and indulge in dolphin watching, a magnificent sight to behold.
Although the weather is pleasant, the best time to spot dolphins at Tamarin Bay is July. A trainer will accompany you at all times to ensure your safety and allow you to enjoy this alluring experience. An adventure-filled activity, dolphin watching at Tamarin Bay is one of the best things to do while on a vacation in Mauritius.
Location: Tamarin Bay, Coastal Road Tamarin, Tamarin, Mauritius.
Timings: 9 AM to 4:30 PM.
Price: Starting from INR 3000.
7. Mountain Hiking: Early morning hiking from St Pierre to Le Pounce is a beautiful experience offering breathtaking views that will dwell in your heart. Perfect for people who love adventure and excitement and are used to hiking and trekking, mountain hiking is the perfect experience for them.
You will witness the panoramic views surrounded by lush greenery once you reach the top, a feast for your eyes, absolute beauty that will make your heart skip a beat. Marvel at the beauty of nature making it a perfect holiday.
Location: La Laura-Malenga, Moka, Mauritius.
1. Tamarin Beach: One of the most famous and popular beaches, Tamarin beach is a beautiful black sand beach, also considered to be one of the most riveting beaches in Mauritius. Also known as the ‘Surfer Beach’, it is a surfer’s paradise as it makes for one of the best places to surf and would be loved by adventure lovers, so make sure you must include this beach in your Mauritius tour packages.
2. Flic En Flac Beach: One of the longest beaches in Mauritius, Flic En Flac Beach is surrounded by tranquility and is one of the best beaches to be witnessed during a Mauritius tour package. Offering the most enchanting views at sunset, this beach will steal your heart.
3. Mont Choisy Beach: Guarded by a historical monument welcoming you, Mont Choisy Beach is a must-inclusion in your Mauritius packages. It is nothing less than a stunner with gorgeous corals, enthralling marine life, and a splendid shore where you can relax and take in the beauty.
4. Riviere Des Galets Beach: With an extraordinary beachline, Riviere Des Galets is an impressive and marvel of nature that will leave you spellbound. The remarkable view of the mountains and the serenity surrounding the beach is unparalleled. Drowned in relaxation, it will provide you with an amazing experience.
Browse through a wide range of Mauritius tour packages from different cities like: Mauritius Tour Packages From Coimbatore, Mauritius Tour Packages From Surat, Mauritius Tour Packages From Vadodara, Mauritius Tour Packages From chandigarh, Mauritius Tour Packages From Nagpur, Mauritius Tour Packages From Jaipur, Mauritius Tour Packages From Lucknow, Mauritius Tour Packages From Indore, Mauritius Tour Packages From Cochin, Mauritius Tour Packages From Mangalore
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.