Popular Mauritius Packages
Mauritius Tour Packages
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 22900.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 28500.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 37407.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 43500.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 87500.0|
Mauritius Tour packages
Mauritius packages - Browse through a wide range of Mauritius trip package with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Mauritius holiday packages with exciting deals & offers.
The Mauritius tour package offers experiences and moments that last an eternity while providing everything you need on a vacation. With a wide variety of tour packages to choose from in Mauritius, a place with the most relaxing and mesmerising beaches, famous attractions and a rich heritage and culture to explore, it is a daunting task.
Thrillophilia offers seamless services and provides tailor made trip packages whether you are planning for a family trip package, couple or a group package. Our Mauritius tour packages are especially designed according to your needs, keeping in mind your budget, the number of days and the places that are must visits.
The pristine beaches in Mauritius along with the best things to do including water sports like windsurfing, scuba diving and more, Mauritius will win your heart. With a rich culture waiting to be explored, Mauritius will offer insights that will make your trip one to remember.
Thrillophilia also offers jaw dropping discounts and crazy offers making it easier for you to plan your Mauritius tour. Our honeymoon tour packages take care of all your needs and dreams offering you a perfect time with your beloved. Not only this, Thrillophilia also offers special deals and packages to ensure that you have an ideal vacation that you have imagined.
Mauritius holiday packages include everything from the best places to stay, all the famous attractions to best places to relax and relish the local cuisine. Just pen down your needs and Thrillophilia ensures that it is followed to the point to provide you an unparalleled vacation.
You do not have to do anything, no research is required from your side because Thrillophilia will do it all for you. Visit this Mauritius tour and explore the unexplored while also relaxing and making the most of your vacation.
People Also Ask About Mauritius Tours
Which are the best Mauritius tour packages?Here are some of the best Mauritius holiday packages:
Which are the famous places to see during the Mauritius tour?1. Trou Aux Biches:
One of the most beautiful beaches during a Mauritius tour, Trou Aux Biches is a favourite among the tourists visiting Mauritius. Known best for adventure activities like swimming and snorkeling, it is a perfect spot for all the adventure lovers.
The clear waters and the tranquil surroundings make for a perfect destination for a picnic on the beach with your family and friends or your partner. The numerous street food stalls and cafes will offer you lip smackingly delicious meals where you can try multiple cuisines.
Location: Pamplemousses, Mauritius.
Timings: 8 AM - 7 PM.
2. Tamarind Falls:
Also known as the Seven Cascades, Tamarind Falls is one of the best places worth witnessing during a Mauritius tour package. Experience the feeling of being one with nature and relish the gorgeous views surrounding the place. Tamarind Falls is also famous for thrilling activities like cliff jumping, hiking, canyoneering, bird watching and swimming that will refresh and rejuvenate your body and mind.
Location: Black River Gorges National Park near Henrietta Village, Mauritius.
Timings: 8:30 AM to 3 PM.
3. Le Morne:
If you are someone who loves the exhilaration and water sports, Le Morne is the place that you should not miss out on during the Mauritius tour. Famous for windsurfing and kiteboarding, Le Morne will mesmerize you with its beauty soaked in pristine and stunning surroundings.
You can also dive in and swim in the cool water for as long as you want. It is also convenient to reach this place and have a great time with your family, friends or partner and even if you are travelling alone.
Location: Southwest Mauritius.
Visiting Chamarel, a place known for the seven colours of the sand is something you cannot afford to miss on the Mauritius tour package. A one of a kind experience, witnessing this sight is an unparalleled experience and you would never have seen something like this ever in your life. A mix of cyan, red, purple and black sand, Chamarel is one of the favourite places among the tourists.
Location: Riviere Noire District, Mauritius.
Timings: 8:30 AM- 5 PM.
5. Black River Gorges National Park:
A photographer’s paradise, you will find the best of flora and fauna that are worth clicking and hence this national park is one of the best places to visit during Mauritius tour package. You will get to know various insights about the park and can find wild pigs, privets, rusa deer, and Chinese guava that are a sight to behold and one of the best places to visit in Mauritius.
Location: B103 - Plaine Champagne Road, Mauritius.
Timings: 7 AM - 4 PM.
6. Trou Aux Cerfs:
Located at a height of 605 m, Trou Aux Cerfs is soaked in lush greenery all around where you can go jogging taking in a breath of fresh air. A sight of the dormant volcano, this is one of the most intriguing places to visit while on your Mauritius tour package. With incredibly beautiful views, Trou Aux Cerfs is a place you cannot afford to miss.
Location: Curepipe, Mauritius.
7. Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Garden:
One of the most bewitching places to visit on Mauritius tour package, Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Garden is located amidst the beautiful greenery. Famous for a huge pond of water lilies, it attracts the tourists because of the same.
Constructed by Pierre Poivre, this botanical garden is one of the most visited and favourite among people travelling to Mauritius. Visit this place for a beautiful experience to remember for a lifetime.
Location: Pamplemousses, Mauritius.
Timings: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM.
8. Blue Bay Marine Park:
A sight offering surreal views of the underwater world is the Blue Bay Marine Park in Mauritius which is a place worth witnessing on your Mauritius tour package. Snorkeling is one of the water activities that is famous here and you can also witness the mangroves, seagrasses and algae underwater, a sight that will blow your mind.
Location: Blue Bay, Mauritius.
Timings: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
9. Le Pouce:
If you are someone who loves to commune with nature, then Le Pouce is the place you should not miss out on during the Mauritius holiday package. A perfect blend of beauty and adventure, Le Pouce is your go to if you are looking for thrill and stunning views at one place.
It is also one of the most famous mountains among hikers and trekkers as it makes for a great hiking and trekking location. Witness some of the most enthralling views from the top and enjoy trekking on the steep edges.
Location: La Laura-Malenga, Moka, Mauritius.
Timings: Open 24 hours.
10. Eureka House:
One of the major attractions in Mauritius, Eureka House is a place that cannot be missed on your Mauritius holiday package. One of the best places for the history buffs, it has a museum revealing interesting facts and providing insights into the colonial time of Mauritius.
The museum also has areas that depict art, music, maps and other housewares. Possessing 109 doors and windows, the building shows beautiful English and French architecture, a sight so enchanting that it will steal your heart. There are also riveting waterfalls and gardens surrounding the Eureka House.
Location: Eureka Lane, Montagne Ory, Moka, Mauritius.
Timings: 9 AM - 5 PM from Monday to Saturday and till 3 PM on Sundays.
What are the best things to do during the Mauritius tour?1. Scuba Diving: One of the most captivating and refreshing experiences on a Mauritius holiday package, there is nothing that surpasses scuba diving. Make the most precious moments and experiences of your life by going underwater and witnessing the natural beauty of marine life.
The colorful and vivacious coral reefs and a variety of fishes provide a sight that is unparalleled and will leave you stunned. Do not miss out on scuba diving at Belle Mare if you love the thrill and excitement and if you are an inquisitive soul.
Location: Belle Mare, Mauritius.
Price: Starting from INR 4700.
Timings: 8:30 AM - 4 PM.
2. Quad Biking: Take part in this thrilling experience during your Mauritius holiday package and engage in quad biking at La Vallee Des Couleurs National Park covering a distance of around 4 km and places like waterfalls, beautiful terrains, and alluring vistas. Witness the earth in 23 colors and lose yourself in the ravishing beauty of the surroundings. Quad biking makes for one of the best and most fun things to do while in Mauritius.
Location: La Vallee Des Couleurs Nature Park, B102, Chamouny, Mauritius.
Price: Starting from INR 4300.
Timings: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
3. Sunset Horse Riding: Horse riding at the time of the sunset on a deserted beach makes for an unmatched experience with the splendid and picturesque views on the Mauritius holiday package. With beautiful, natural, surroundings, this is one of the best things to do on a beach surrounded by serenity and peace.
Horse riding on a sandy beach with stunning blue waters the surreal views of the sunset is an out-of-the-world experience. You will be accompanied by an expert on foot if you're a beginner or have kids with you.
Location: Riambel Beach, Riambel, Mauritius.
Price: Starting from INR 6600.
4. Relish the Street Food: Enjoy the mouth-watering street food on your Mauritius holiday package, something you should absolutely try and not miss out on.
With a wide variety of local cuisine that will embrace your taste buds in the most beautiful way, the local street food of the country is one the best things to do while in Mauritius. From Dholl Puri, Farata, Boulettes, gateaux Piments to Mine Bouilli and the Salade Confit, the delectable dishes never end.
Location: Multiple places.
5. Luxury Catamaran Cruise: Experience a beautiful luxury catamaran cruise on a Mauritius holiday package and enjoy to your heart's content. Sail towards Gabriel Island and witness the playful yet lovely dolphins along the way.
Take in the enchanting views while you cruise and you can also engage in a snorkeling experience to observe and witness the ever beautiful marine life. You will also be provided with delicious lunch including a seafood BBQ platter, beer, rum, juice etc.
Location: Mahebourg, Mauritius.
Price: Starting from INR 4300.
6. Dolphin Watching: Dolphins are one of the most loved animals in the ocean because of their attractive and playful nature. Explore these spectacular creatures on your Mauritius holiday package and indulge in dolphin watching, a magnificent sight to behold.
Although the weather is pleasant, the best time to spot dolphins at Tamarin Bay is July. A trainer will accompany you at all times to ensure your safety and allow you to enjoy this alluring experience. An adventure-filled activity, dolphin watching at Tamarin Bay is one of the best things to do while on a vacation in Mauritius.
Location: Tamarin Bay, Coastal Road Tamarin, Tamarin, Mauritius.
Timings: 9 AM to 4:30 PM.
Price: Starting from INR 3000.
7. Mountain Hiking: Early morning hiking from St Pierre to Le Pounce is a beautiful experience offering breathtaking views that will dwell in your heart. Perfect for people who love adventure and excitement and are used to hiking and trekking, mountain hiking is the perfect experience for them.
You will witness the panoramic views surrounded by lush greenery once you reach the top, a feast for your eyes, absolute beauty that will make your heart skip a beat. Marvel at the beauty of nature making it a perfect holiday.
Location: La Laura-Malenga, Moka, Mauritius.
Price: Starting from INR 3200.
What is the best time to visit Mauritius?The best time to visit Mauritius on your Mauritius trip package is between the months of May and December as the weather is pleasant and sunny making it for the perfect weather for a beach holiday.
Although Mauritius remains warm throughout the year, these are the best months to witness a clear sky and spend amazing time on the beaches.
Which is better, Maldives or Mauritius?Both Maldives and Mauritius have their own attractions and pros of visiting. If you are planning a holiday only to relax in the mesmerising beauty and tranquil surroundings then Maldives is the place for you.
However, if you are looking for more attractive sites worth witnessing and looking to explore the culture, then Mauritius trip package would make for a perfect holiday vacation.
How much does it cost to go to Mauritius from India?Going to Mauritius from India for a five nights six days Mauritius trip package will cost around INR 60,000 if you want to enjoy it to the maximum.
These many days are enough to explore the place and visit all the major attractions making for a perfect holiday vacation with your friends, family or partner.
Which language is spoken in Mauritius?Majority of the population speaks French in Mauritius and that is the widely used language there which is also used in education and media.
However, English is also spoken in the country by the population so the language wouldn’t be a big problem while travelling there. You can explore and travel comfortably if you know English on your Mauritius travel package.
Do Indian citizens need a visa for Mauritius?Yes, Indian citizens need a visa to travel to Mauritius and they will be provided with one on arrival in the beautiful country. The visa provided will be valid for 60 days as long as they have a return ticket to showcase. Your passport should also be valid for more than six months of your permitted stay.
Are there sharks in Mauritius?Yes, there are sharks in Mauritius that are beautiful to see and observe. However, there haven’t been any incidents of sharks attacking people as the majority of the lagoons are protected by the reefs to prevent sharks from having any kind of access to the beaches. This is done in order to protect the tourists from any unfortunate incident and attack on the Mauritius travel package.
How many days are enough for Mauritius?Around six to seven days are enough for a Mauritius travel package as you can explore and travel around the country in these many days. You can visit the major attractions and tourist spots and the incredibly beautiful beaches in Mauritius are 6-7 days.
Is Mauritius good for shopping?Yes, Mauritius is great for shopping and the capital of Mauritius, Port Louis offers many amazing places to shop. From big malls to small shops, it is the main market and you can find everything including the local products. Shop for textiles, Mauritian spices, fruits and souvenirs at low prices while on Mauritius travel package.
Which are the best beaches in Mauritius?1. Tamarin Beach: One of the most famous and popular beaches, Tamarin beach is a beautiful black sand beach, also considered to be one of the most riveting beaches in Mauritius. Also known as the ‘Surfer Beach’, it is a surfer’s paradise as it makes for one of the best places to surf and would be loved by the adventure lovers.
2. Flic En Flac Beach: One of the longest beaches in Mauritius, Flic En Flac Beach is surrounded by tranquility and is one of the best beaches to be witnessed during a Mauritius tour package. Offering the most enchanting views at sunset, this beach will steal your heart.
3. Mont Choisy Beach: Guarded by a historical monument welcoming you, Mont Choisy Beach is a must when on a Mauritius tour package. It is nothing less than a stunner with the gorgeous corals, enthralling marine life and a splendid shore where you can relax and take in the beauty.
4. Riviere Des Galets Beach: With an extraordinary beachline, Riviere Des Galets is an impressive and marvel of nature that will leave you spellbound. The remarkable view of the mountains and the serenity surrounding the beach is unparalleled. Drowned in relaxation, it will provide you with an amazing experience.
What are the watersports that can be done in Mauritius?1. Parasailing: Witness the vastness of the gleaming turquoise blue waters of Mauritius on your Mauritius tour package. An adventure filled activity that will fill you with thrill and excitement, parasailing is something you should not miss out on. Witness the unsurpassable beauty of the lagoons while you fly high.
2. Scuba Diving: One of the most beautiful experiences of a lifetime is scuba diving where you will get to witness the attractive marine life including the sea turtles, sharks, whales and many more. Enjoy this fascinating and colourful experience to the maximum while you are underwater as it will remain etched in your heart for an eternity.
3. Water Skiing: This is the best watersports on a Mauritius tour package if you love the adrenaline rush and the thrill. Holding firm on a tow rope, you need to balance and skim through the water which may seem difficult but will turn into a smooth experience once you get a hang of it.
4. Windsurfing: One of the most daunting watersports yet the most fun one is windsurfing that you should not miss out on a Mauritius tour. If you are a beginner, you can learn from the experts there and you will have to keep the speed, direction and acceleration in control at first.
Which are the best resorts there in Mauritius?1. The Oberoi, Mauritius: With a marine park and lovely coral reefs, The Oberoi is a perfect getaway offering enchanting views of the sunrise and sunset. Possessing the French architecture, it makes for a beautiful place worth staying. You can also enjoy a romantic dinner under the gorgeous starlit sky.
2. LUX Belle Mare: With exquisite beauty surrounding the resort, LUX Belle Mare offers unparalleled hospitality. It is one of the best resorts in Mauritius and exudes opulence and sophistication. Surrounded by mystical sceneries and tranquil beach it makes for a perfect hideaway from the humdrum of city life.
3. Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort: One of the most exotic Mauritius resorts, Heritage Le Telfair offers the finest and most delightful stay. Witness the gorgeous colonial architecture or enjoy the most luxurious spa at this resort. Take in the breathtaking surroundings or enjoy a fine dining experience in captivating views at this resort.
4. Sand suites Resort & Spa: With unmatched hospitality and friendly staff at your service at all times, Sand Suites is one of the best resorts in Mauritius located on the Flic En Flac Beach. Enjoy the most delicious meals at the in house restaurant offering international cuisines and enjoy the phenomenal views.
Which are the famous places for boating in Mauritius?
Mauritius attractions offer a variety of boat trips like speed boat and jet boat trips for tourists to discover Mauritius on its many small islets. Some of the places you can visit to enjoy boating activities are-
1. Gabriel Island
2. Coin de Mire Island
3. Ile aux Cerfs Island
4. Blue Bay Marine Park
Which are best sites for snorkeling in Mauritius?
Mauritius is entirely encircled by a coral reef, making it an excellent destination for snorkelling. Some of the top picks to enjoy this activity are-
1. Blue Bay Marine Park
2. Pointe aux Piments
3. Trou aux Biches
4. Flic en Flac
5. Ile aux Cerfs
Which are the best locations for sailing in Mauritius?
Mauritius is a tropical pearl located in the warm turquoise water of the Indian Ocean surrounded by beautiful coral reefs. it is highly recommended to take a sailing trip to one of the small islands surrounding the mainland. Below listed are a few to mention-
1. Ile aux Aigrettes
2. Round Island
3. Flat Island
4. Gabriel Island
5. Coin Du Mire
6. Grand Port Islets
7. Pointe Bernache
8. Mouchoir Rouge
9. Cat Island
10. Hermitage Island
Which are the best places for Go Karting in Mauritius?
The Speedomax karting and leisure project is an innovative leisure center which provides karting activities to the public and to the tourists, in a modern yet sporty atmosphere. It is located at Cascavelle Shopping Village, Speedomax karting is provided with hundreds of parking spaces.
Which are some best places to do parasailing in Mauritius?
Parasailing offers you a breathtaking bird's eye view of the beautiful lagoon and beaches of Mauritius, making it as one of the best things to do during your vacation in Mauritius. Following are some of the famous locations for parasailing in Mauritius:
1. Grand Baie (Mauritius North West)
2. Belle Mare (Mauritius East Coast)
3. Trou D’eau Douce (Mauritius central East coast)
4. Ile aux Cerfs (Mauritius central East coast)
Which are the best places for fishing in Mauritius?
Fishing is available all over the world and some of the best spots are settled in Mauritius. You may expect to catch fishes like wahoo, dorado, tuna, shark etc. Some of the best locations to go fishing in Mauritius are
1. North Coast: Grand Baie Grand Gaube
2. South West Coast: Black River.
3. South Coast: Le Morne.
4. South East Coast: Grand River or Mahebourg.
5. East Coast: Trou d'eau douce
6. La Pirogue
Which are some famous wildlife parks and sanctuaries in Mauritius?
For animal and bird lovers, Mauritius is a great choice. Here, it is all about about the lives of the giant tortoises, crocodiles, rare Pink Pigeon, Echo Parakeet, endangered skinks and various other animals. There are enormous opportunities of interacting with lions,caracals, tigers, zebras, ostriches, deer, African antelopes, white rhinoceros, impalas, kudus, camels, Mauritius Kestrel and many more animals with the various animal discovery expeditions which are part of the many great Safari & Wildlife activities and tours. Some of the best wildlife tours can be experienced at the below mentioned parks and sanctuaries:
1. Crocodile & Giant Tortoises Par
2. Ile Aux Aigrettes Island.
3. Casela Park
4. Africans Savannah
5. Blue Bay Marine Park
Where can I go for dolphin and whale watching tours in Mauritius?
Ever imagined swimming with dolphins, watching them from on-board one of the luxury cruising vessels or observing the whales in the open sea? Well, if not...Mauritius will let you do just that. You can choose trips on the West coast of Mauritius to see both dolphins and whales that come face to face with these remarkable marine mammals. All these trips are done under the supervision of professionals while respecting these splendid marine mammals, their environment and their daily living habits, so it is absolutely safe to undertake.
This is surey one of the MUST DO trips during your holiday and that offer an unforgettable experience. The list of trips offered usually includes about 2.5 hours dolphins swimming experience, full day dolphins trip including the visit to Benitiers Island and Crystal rock, dolphin swimming safari day package, dolphins and whales combined trip and many more. These trips are available both on shared basis and exclusive-private basis, as per an individual’s preferences and budget.
Where can I go for quad biking in Mauritius?
Quad biking activity on the island of Mauritius is a lot of fun. Starting from the South in Bel Ombre, the Frederika Reserve offers 3 daily tours on quad as well as Buggies in their magnificent reserve. Similarly, in the South, the bigfoot adventures that operates from Andrea lodge offer quad biking. The Exile Lodge and saint aubin as well as from bois cheri also have this facility. The same operator also provides quad biking adventures from Chazal nature reserve as well as from falaise rouge located near la vallee de Ferney.
On the east coast of Mauritius, near the small rural village of Sebastopol, tourists are taken through the domaine de L’étoile which will allows them to discover one of the islands having the most preserved endemic forests located within a private hunting ground with magnificent mountains, hills and rivers around it. Nature lovers absolutely love this experience and admire the amazing views along with the chance to spot wild boars and deer.