1. Watch Romantic Sunset At Uluwatu Temple: This is the most famous Balinese sea temple and is also revered as one of the nine directional temples in the region. The temple is an architectural marvel in itself and holds a deep history of formation. Going to a visit to this temple is highly recommended with your partner because over here you will get some of the most enthralling views of the steep cliff where the temple is perched over a roaring sea.
Location: Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Timing:7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
2. Walk Along Seminyak Beach: The Seminyak beach is popular for its picturesque beauty, the Seminyak beach is among the most popular additions to the Indonesia honeymoon tour package. Walking on this beach offers the sublime comfort and satisfaction of watching the sandy terrain of the landscape and the crystal clear waters. You will find a wide range of water activities to enjoy at the beach while you also get to view an amazing sight of the sunset. If there is just one beach that you want to visit with your partner, it has to be this which is the most elegant one of them all.
Location: Seminyak Indonesia
3. Jet Ski With your Partner at Nusa Dua: The beaches of Nusa Dua are the perfect inclusion in the Indonesia tour package for couples and are popular because of their water activities and scenic spots. There is unlimited fun awaiting your arrival here so that you can relish a treasured jet skiing experience with your partner. The clear water, coupled with the abundance of novel marine life around the beach is a sight of treasure that attracts many tourists. You can also enjoy swimming and other water sports activities while you are here.
Location:Jl. Nusa Dua, Benoa, Kabupaten, Indonesia
4. Surf Together In Balangan Beach: Do not miss out on the scenic beauty of Balangan Beach on your Indonesia Honeymoon Packages. The South Western Bukit coastline is the most attractive surfing paradise for tourists. You will not find a lifeguard on duty here so it is best to surf here under your safe limits. If you are a pro, then the months between May and September are best for surfing at the beach when the winds can create a swell up to 3 metres high. If you are a non-surfer, you can take a look around the beauty spots of the beach.
Location:South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
5. Snorkel with your partner at Menjangan Island: This secluded and uninhabited island is located close to Bali and can be reached by boat. While you are here, the best way to spend time with your partner is to go snorkelling in the crystal clear waters surrounding the island. During your diving excursion, you will be able to view many different types of marine life under the water and keep an eye out for pygmy seahorse, garden eels and clownfishes, which are native to this place. You can snorkel at any one of the 7 diving spots around the island.
Location: Pemuteran, Gerokgak Indonesia
6. Visit Ubud Monkey Forest: Treat yourself to the perfect Indonesia tour package for couples with a visit to the Ubud monkey forest which is home to over 700 macaques. If you and your partner love to get into adventure, then this forest will bring you face to face with a unique landscape and creatures which are unlikely to greet you anywhere else. You will find scores of exotic locations to click memorable pictures and get to know about the unique elements of this forest as well.
Location: Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Timing:9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
7. Go For Sunset Cruise: Hop aboard a 5-hour tour of a sunset cruise which will take you around the Indian ocean and give you glimpses of some of the best highlights and locations on your way. Most Indonesia Honeymoon Packages offer a pick-up and drop facility for the cruise from your accommodation and while you are on the cruise, you can also be a part of a blessing ceremony. The trip will give you a chance to view scenic landmarks and spend a relaxing day with your partner.
Timing: Starting at 3:00 PM
8. Hike Mount Batur: Visit the most active volcano sites in Bali which is an exquisite addition to the Indonesia honeymoon tour package for couples. Coming here, you will see the mighty peak of the mountain standing at 5,600 feet. The peak is one of the most popular places to witness a sunrise in Bali, all the while enjoying the unique landscape with your partner. You may be able to spot several natural hot springs on your way to the peak. Make sure that you are carrying all the provisions for a comfortable hike.
Location: South Batur, Kintamani, Bangli Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Price: Rp 5,34 000
9. Spend The Day At West Bali National Park: Enjoy your Indonesia honeymoon tour package with a visit to this natural landscape, complete with an abundance of greenery and diverse flora and fauna. You can choose to lead the expedition through the park via a hiking trail or else, focus your attention on the marine attractions which are present here. While you are here, some of the places which you must visit are Gilimanuk Bay, Puri Gili Kencana, Menjangan islands and tegal blunder trail.
Location:Jl. Raya Singaraja-Gilimanuk km.15 Labuan Lalang, 81155 Indonesia
Timing:8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Price:Rp 200 – Rp 300
10. Go for Bali Swing: Spend the most romantic day with an Indonesia tour package for couples at the Bali Swing which has become a thrilling tourist sensation. Surrounded by lush green environs, you get to play on a swing with your partner and get clicked enjoying the dreamy moment. Swing high above the trees and get to choose your own range of swing which starts with 10 metres and goes up to 78 metres. You can even rent a dress to get magical pictures.
Location:Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.7, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, Indonesia
Timing:8:00 AM to 5:00 PM