Popular Denmark Packages
Denmark Tour Packages
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 34000.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 36000.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 40000.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 42000.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 40000.0|
Denmark ToursDenmark tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Denmark holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Denmark vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
If you are planning to go on a vacation, you can take a look at the various Denmark tours on offer by Thrillophilia. Our packages are packed with exciting offers and have been designed to make your holiday a memorable one. Choose one of our exciting packages and embark on a holiday to one of the most picturesque destinations in the world. The country, with its awesome scenic beauty with alluring lakes, cascading waterfalls, and majestic dunes, has much on offer for its visitors.
All Denmark holiday packages have been designed to offer endless fun without worries about the basics such as travel etc. The extensive holiday packages will include everything from road trips to cruises, and many more to give you and your loved ones an experience that you will cherish for years to come. If you have kids travelling along, they will love visiting places like Lego House, Tivoli Park, and a whole lot of castles in Denmark.
The Denmark tour packages will include everything including accommodation, food, local travel, and transportation. You can also customize them to include your preference of accommodation, duration of the vacation, and so on to make it suitable as per your taste and requirements. Thrillophilia also has exciting sightseeing packages clubbing popular attractions. You can select one of the packages with eye-popping discounts, and enjoy your vacation in leisure. Make your holiday truly enjoyable by making the most of our package deals and returning home to daily life cherishing sweet memories.
Places to visit on Denmark Tour
1. Rabjerg Mile: One of the best places to include in your Denmark tour packages is Rabjerg Mile, the country’s stunning spectacle in North Jutland, that fascinates with its vast migrating dune, the largest in Northern Europe. It is here where you can witness the stunning blend of lush green landscapes and desert-like sands, which is sure to leave you in awe. You can also indulge in numerous experiences here, from serene walks to thrilling sledging, alongside unique fauna encounters.
2. Gilleleje: Gilleleje, Denmark's charming fishing town, is a must-see spot during your Danish holiday. You can unwind on its serene sandy beaches, offering captivating views of the Kattegat Sea. If you are a history buff, you can find solace in Gilleleje Church, a landmark of World War II courage. The bustling harbour offers fresh seafood, ensuring gastronomical delight. For those seeking an authentic cultural experience, the annual herring festival presents unforgettable moments.
3. Maritime Museum: As part of your Denmark packages, pay a visit to the Maritime Museum, which isn't just a museum, but an unforgettable voyage into history. Buried underground, its bold architectural design captivates visitors. You can explore exhibits tracing Denmark's rich maritime legacy, from Viking longships to modern container shipping. The interactive displays and enlightening stories narrate Denmark's profound connection with the sea.
4. Christiansborg Palace: Christiansborg Palace is a mesmerising architectural marvel, nestled in the heart of Copenhagen, and is one place you must definitely include in your Denmark packages. Housing the Danish Parliament, Supreme Court, and Prime Minister's Office, it is the world's only building to host all three government branches. Here, you can marvel at the lavishly decorated Royal Reception Rooms, richly adorned with tapestries narrating the country's history. The view from the tower, Copenhagen's highest, also offers panoramic city vistas.
5. Rosenborg Castle: When availing of the Denmark trip packages, head over to the Rosenborg Castle, a royal hermitage located in Copenhagen, and a testament to the country's rich history. The castle's Renaissance architecture is captivating, with a treasury housing the Crown Jewels and Denmark's regalia. You are sure to be transported back in time by the exquisite collection of royal artefacts, and the well-preserved interiors offer a glimpse of royal lifestyles. The surrounding King's Garden, Copenhagen's oldest, offers tranquil natural beauty.
6. The Little Mermaid Of Copenhagen: When booking your Denmark tour packages, don’t forget to see the Little Mermaid of Copenhagen, which has been an iconic symbol of the country’s cultural heritage since 1913. Located by the waterside at the Langelinie promenade, this bronze statue draws inspiration from Hans Christian Andersen's fairy tale. The poised mermaid's contemplative gaze out to sea is bound to captivate your heart, while her tale invokes Denmark's rich tradition in storytelling.
7. Mols Bjerge National Park: Make sure to include a visit to the Mols Bjerge National Park in your Denmark tour packages. This breathtaking natural destination offers you a chance to explore a diverse landscape filled with glacially formed hills, open heathlands, and dense forests. The park is also home to a rich array of flora and fauna, promising memorable encounters with nature. The scenic hiking trails are a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts, while the historical sites scattered throughout the park offer intriguing insights into Denmark's past.8. Rold Skov Forest: If you are a nature lover, then plan a visit to the Rold Skov Forest for a refreshing getaway during your holiday in Denmark. As the country's largest forest, it boasts a unique blend of dense woodland, clear springs, and hidden glacial potholes. While hiking here, you will be enchanted by the forest's rich biodiversity and scenic beauty, while also listening to the mystical tales of the legendary Hvidkilde Spring.
Things to do on Denmark Trip
1. Ice-Skating In Frederiksberg: Upon availing of your Denmark tour packages, make sure to indulge in an ice skating adventure in Frederiksberg for an exhilarating experience. Amid the winter charm of Frederiksberg Gardens, the activity promises fun and excitement for all ages. With each glide on the frozen lakes, you can admire the frost-laden trees and historic palaces. A delicious hot chocolate break adds warmth to the adventure. Ice-skating in Frederiksberg is not just about sport, it's an enchanting dance with Danish winter, creating memories that last beyond the cold.
2. Try Winter Bathing: When in Denmark, try winter bathing, which is a tradition rooted in a blend of adventure and wellness, and offers an invigorating encounter with the icy Nordic seas. For thrill-seekers, it is a heart-pounding dash into the cold water, while for wellness enthusiasts, it's a rejuvenating ritual believed to boost mood and immunity. After the initial shock subsides, you'll feel an exhilarating sense of achievement and a unique connection with Denmark's rugged coastal beauty.
3. Try out Fun Activities at Copenhill: Your experience of the Denmark packages will not be complete without trying out the different fun-filled activities at Copenhill. This attraction in Denmark is more than just an innovative waste-to-energy plant, it's a unique playground for adventurous souls. Here, you can experience the thrill of skiing down the man-made slopes or test your strength at the challenging climbing wall. A hike up its verdant trail rewards with a mesmerising view of Copenhagen.
4. Relax At La Banchina In The Sauna: During your visit to Denmark, spend some time relaxing at La Banchina. It is here where you can embrace the Nordic way of relaxation by spending tranquil moments in the serene Sauna. Overlooking the beautiful harbour, this sauna provides a soothing retreat to warm up, unwind, and rejuvenate. A jump into the refreshing waters of the harbour after the heat of the sauna is an added bonus.
5. Camp Adventure at The Forest Tower: As part of your Denmark trip packages, venture into the captivating world of Camp Adventure, and stand tall at the Forest Tower. While you are here, you can experience an extraordinary bird’s-eye view of South Zealand from 45 metres above the ground. Winding pathways guide you through a breathtaking ascent amidst treetops, unveiling the dynamic beauty of the forest with every step.
6. Enjoy a Beer At Carlsberg Brewery: Make sure to visit the Carlsberg Brewery for a beer-tasting opportunity when you book your Denmark tour packages. Here, you can immerse yourself in the rich history of a brand that has become synonymous with Danish heritage. This exploration isn't just about sipping beer; it's about understanding the art and science that goes into every pint. As the aroma of hops fills the air, the true taste of Danish craftsmanship is revealed, making this activity an intoxicating blend of education and indulgence.
7. Visiting The National Park: One of Denmark's crowning glories is its National Park, a serene haven away from city noise, and a must-visit attraction to include in your Denmark tour packages. This outdoor escape invites you to connect with nature, through woodland walks, wildlife spotting, or peaceful picnic. During your visit, you can discover the diverse landscapes of the region, from dense forests to tranquil lakes.
8. Explore the Tivoli Gardens: As you avail the Denmark tour packages, make sure to take some time out and explore the enchanting Tivoli Gardens, nestled in the heart of Copenhagen. This world-renowned amusement park is a wonderland of twinkling lights, captivating rides, and beautifully landscaped gardens. From the thrilling roller coasters to the charming pantomime theatre, there's something for everyone. In addition to marvelling at its grandeur, you can also spend some quality time with your loved ones at the eateries here.
Best Time to Visit DenmarkThe best time to visit Denmark is during the months of May and August, during the summer season here. During these months, Denmark displays its charm with moderate temperatures, long daylight hours, and vibrant outdoor activities. It is the perfect time for exploring sun-drenched landscapes and indulging in Danish summer traditions. You may also witness colourful festivals, such as the Midsummer Eve celebrations.
How to Reach Denmark
Ferry Services: You can access Denmark through regular ferry services, which operate from countries like Norway (Oslo to Frederikshavn), Sweden (Gothenburg to Frederikshavn), and Germany (Puttgarden to Rødby), docking at popular Danish ports including Helsingør and Gedser.