Popular Srinagar Packages
Srinagar Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 17500.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 19500.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 12999.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 20000.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 21000.0|
Srinagar PackagesSrinagar tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Srinagar holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Srinagar packages with exciting deals & offers.
Set out to soak in the snow-clad mountains, lush pastures, and shimmering lakes on your Srinagar tours with carefully crafted Srinagar holiday packages from Thrillophilia. These packages come with strategically laid out itineraries that help you explore the most possible attractions within your decided time-frame. From the valleys and lakes to the gardens and religious sites, our Srinagar travel packages let you visit all the top tourist places of the city. With our Srinagar tour packages, you will also have enough opportunity to enjoy the exciting activities offered by the place, such as shopping, shikara ride, trekking, horse riding, and many more.
Our Srinagar tour packages not only promise you a fun-filled trip, but they also assure you a budget-friendly travel. Each of our Srinagar holiday packages is competitively priced and comes with exciting discounts and deals, so that you tour through the enthralling Srinagar city without feeling it heavy on your pocket. At Thrillophilia deal in all kinds of customizable Srinagar packages to make travel even more personalized for the avid travel enthusiasts. From Srinagar honeymoon packages to Srinagar family holiday packages we offer a plethora of well-crafted packages to Srinagar from different parts of India.
So, whether you are a romance seeker, nature lover, spiritual seeker, or adventure fanatic, we can offer you a budget as well as luxury Srinagar tour packages, which perfectly meet your travel moods and requirements. So, book your Srinagar trip with us and embark on your dreamy holiday to this exotic slice of paradise.
Places to Visit on Srinagar Tour:1. Dal Lake: Covering up an area of 22 KM square, Dal Lake is one of the most serene places you can include on your Srinagar tour packages. Whether it is winter or the summer, this lake keeps its blissful aura and scenic surroundings intact in all kinds of weather.
While people love to rest in their houseboats in the summers, many adventure seekers also love to enjoy shikara riding in its partially frozen waters while cracking through the sheets of ice. The most famous part of this lake is the live market on the waters, from where you can shop for anything ranging from food items to souvenirs to take back home.
Location: Rainawari, Srinagar
Timings: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM
2. Shalimar Bagh Mughal Garden: If you are a nature lover and wish to enjoy the scenery of splendid flower beds and high standing green trees with scenic mountains as a backdrop then this is the place for you.
Shalimar Bagh or the Mughal Gardens have an inlay of water source which floss through the Dal Lake, around which various different gardens are built beautifully. From picnicking to morning walking, people can be seen enjoying various day to day life activities here, thus, making it a must include place in your Srinagar tour packages.
Location: Chinar chowk, Shalimar, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 191121
Timings: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM
Entry Fee: INR 10 per person
3. Nishat Bagh: Built on the eastern side of the Dal Lake, Nishat Bagh is a small scenic series of terraced gardens, wherein each garden holds specific plantations. From roses to tulips and marigolds, a wide variety of flower beds can be seen along the flowing inlay of water.
The Garden has various small fast food joints as well where one can relish upon local snacks while enjoying the best of nature around them. If you are in the mood of picnicking and want to spend some time amidst the best of nature, then make sure that you explore the Nishat Garden on your Srinagar trip packages.
Location: Main road Nishat next to mughal garden nishat Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir, 191121
Timings: 9:00 AM to 7:30 PM
Entry Fee: INR 10 per person
4. Pari Mahal: Pari Mahal literally translates to “palace of the fairies” and it's beauty finely defines its name. Being a seven terraced garden, this place exhibits the scenic architecture combined with many beautiful flowers and local flora in rows.
The palace is located on the top of Zabarwan Mountains Range, thus one can overlook the panoramic view of the whole Srinagar city from above. For added fun, you can also rent out local dresses here and click some memorable pictures with your loved ones and it is one of the best place to include in your srinagar holiday packages.
Location: Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190001
Timings: 9:30 AM to 7:30 PM
Entry Fee: INR 20 per person
5. Aru Valley: Hidden in the mountains and only accessible by one lane road, visiting the Aru Valley is totally worth all the effort. With its scenic snow-clad mountains on one side and the gushing stream of the Lidder River, this valley is a true gem and a must include place in your Srinagar trip packages.
The valley also acts as a basecamp for various trekking expeditions to the Tarsar Lake and Kolahoi Glacier. To reach here, you are required to go upstream along a river through a tiny road which can accommodate only one vehicle at a time, thus the place becomes even more thrilling.
Location: Pahalgam, Srinagar
6. Betaab Valley: Named after Sunny Deol’s Bollywood movie Betaab, which was once shot here, Betaab Valley is known popularly for its romantic climate, absolute greenery, and serpentine streams.
Nestled between Chandanwadi and Pahalgam, the valley often forms a part of the Srinagar trip packages of many adventure enthusiasts and lets them enjoy a number of thrilling activities including trekking, camping, and horse riding.
Location: Anantnag district, Kashmir Valley.
7. Nigeen Lake: Kashmir's oldest location for enjoying houseboat and shikara rides, Nigeen Lake forms a very popular tourist hotspot. Lying to the west of Dal Lake and dotted by tall poplar and willow trees, this picturesque lake lets you soak in the scenic views while you float on its blue waters and one should surely add this place to their Srinagar tour packages.
Location: Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir.
8. Chashme Shahi: Perched overlooking the beautiful Dal Lake, Chashme Shahi was established by Shah Jahan for his son Dara Shikoh in 1632 AD. Packed with serene water pools, broad walkways, and colourful plants, this mesmerizing terraced garden is often visited by nature lovers during their Srinagar tours.
Location: Boulevard Rd, Rainawari, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir 190001.
9. Hazratbal Mosque: Nestled on Dal Lake’s left bank, Hazratbal Mosque is Kashmir’s only domed structure. Made of white marbles and exhibiting a rustic charm, this place gets a heavy influx of spiritual seekers throughout the year and a must to visit place in your Srinagar trip.
Location: Hazratbal Rd, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir 190006.
10. Char Chinar: Dotted with beautiful Chinar trees, Char Chinar is a small breathtaking island on the serene Dal Lake. Take a shikhara and go up to this island to soak in the untouched natural beauty during your Srinagar tours.
Location: Rainawari, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir 190001.
11. Kashmir Government Arts Emporium: Located inside Bahu Plaza Shopping Complex, Kashmir Government Arts Emporium has a wide collection of umpteen varieties of Kashmiri handicrafts. Here, you can find Kashmiri shawls, traditional apparel, and hand-made home decor items and a best place to explore on your Srinagar tour.
Location: Emporium Building, Residency Rd, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir 190001.
Planning a trip to Kashmir, check out: Best Kashmir Trip Packages
Things to Do on Srinagar Tour:
1. Enjoy a Shikara Ride On Dal Lake: The fun, thrilling and scenic experience of riding on a shikara along Dal Lake is on the to-do list of many. The whole experience will provide you a chance to traverse along the cold waters of this splendid lake while enjoying the serenity around you.
From floating markets to picture points, you will be covering various famous marks of the Dal Lake, thus making this activity mandatory to be included in your Srinagar packages.
Location: Rainawari, Srinagar
Timings: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Price: INR 550 to INR 1500 per person
2. Stay in a Gorgeous Houseboat: Stand along the intricately carved cedar wood railings while watching the beautiful Dal lake and enjoying the best of northern hospitality. When taking up Srinagar packages, make sure that you spend at least one night staying in houseboats.
With fancy architecture and local artwork, these houseboats let you enjoy staying in the middle of a lake while resting in your cozy rooms. From Wifi services to a well equipped kitchenette, all kinds of facilities are available here to make you feel like home. From luxury to budget friendly, you can easily find various houseboats along the shore of Dal Lake.
Location: Dal Lake, Rainawari, Srinagar
Price: INR 4000 to INR 10,000 per person
3. Seek blessings of Shiva at Shankaracharya Temple: Built by the emperor Ashoka, the Shankaracharya temple has its traces back in 200 BC. The architecture, design and history of this temple makes it a must include spot in your Srinagar holiday packages.
During the auspicious celebration of Shivratri, this temple is lit with thousands of lights, which makes it a really big event among the locals. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva, thus various Shiva seekees visit here throughout the world to catch a glimpse of the sculpture inscribed within the temple premises.
Location: Durian, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190001
4. Enjoy bird watching at Manasbal Lake: Being the largest breeding grounds for the aquatic birds in Kashmir, the Manasbal Lake is one of the best locations to be included in your fun filled Srinagar packages.
Considered to be “a gem among the lakes of Kashmir”, the Manasbal Lake will let you enjoy some of the most scenic views of nature as well as wildlife. You can take a boat ride, which will further take you to famous spots known for spotting various exotic birds.
Location: Zanipora, Srinagar
Timings: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Price: INR 500 to INR 1200 per person
5. Stroll through Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden: Located on the foothills of Zabarwan Range, the Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden is the largest tulip garden in Asia. Built by Gulam Nabi Azad, this garden consists of more than 48 species of tulips and around 1.5 million plants.
Having the Zabarwan Range as its backdrop, this tulip garden acts as a perfect place to stroll around and click some memorable pictures and a must include thing in your Srinagar tour.
Location: Cheshma Shahi Road, Rainawari, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190001
Timings: 7:00 AM to 7:30 PM
Price: INR 25 for kids and INR 50 for adults
6. Go Rafting in Sonmarg: Sonmarg is the only place in Srinagar which provides you a chance to enjoy white water rafting in Sindh river. The rafting expedition starts at Baltal and you are provided with all the necessary requirements before starting the adventure during your Srinagar trip.
A distance of around 5 KM is covered while battling with the rapids and gushing along the beautiful streams. The session ends at Shutkari Bridge in Sonmarg and while reaching here, you pass through many dramatic rock formations along the stream.
Price: INR 1800 to INR 3500 per person
7. Go Skiing in Gulmarg: Skiing in Gulmarg can only be done during the winter months, which lie between October to February. Around this time, the fresh snowfall creates beautiful sheets, which are thick enough to ski on during Srinagar tour.
You can easily find a ski resort which will provide you with all the basic items required for the activity. As you go down the slope, you can enjoy the beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and to come back up, you can take an additional gondola/ropeway ride.
Location: Gulmarg, Baramulla, Srinagar
Timings: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Price: INR 700 to INR 1200 per person
8. Explore Wildlife at Dachigam National Park: Include Dachigam National Park in your Srinagar tour packages and go spot the Himalayan grey langur, Himalayan brown bear, leopards, and many unique fauna.
Dachigam translates literally to “ten villages” and the national park has been named so in the loving memory of the 10 beautiful villages that were relocated for establishing it. Making for the loftiest forest reserve of India, Dachigam National Park also forms a suitable place to enjoy trekking.
9. Get Adventurous at Aru Valley: If you call yourself a daredevil, pay a visit to Aru Valley during your Srinagar tours and indulge in the plethora of thrilling activities available here, including skiing, hiking, trekking, camping, and horse riding. Aru Valley serves as the beginning point for the famous Sonamarg and Kolahoi treks.
10. Admire the Brilliant Architecture of Pari Mahal: Add Pari Mahal to your Srinagar packages and go marvel at the iconic Islamic architectural style. While exhibiting breathtaking views with its beautiful gardens, this place also offers a sneak peek into the lifestyle of the Mughals.
11. Relish Flavourful Seekh Kebab at Challi Point: Head to the quaint Challi Point during your Srinagar tours and relish some flavoursome sweet corn and seekh kebabs. You can also spend some time soaking in the spectacular views of the serene Dal Lake, which serves as a stunning backdrop for this place.
12. Walk through Heritage at Shri Pratap Museum: Pay a visit to the well-known Shri Pratap Museum lying in Lal Mandi with your Srinagar tour packages and explore the cultural heritage of Kashmir. This beautiful museum has been categorized into various sections including Manuscripts, Archaeology, Decorative Art, Paper Mache, Natural History, and Enamelware. It exhibits around 80,000 unique objects including armory, shawls, and other excavated items.
Planning a Honeymoon trip to Kashmir, check out: Kashmir Honeymoon Trip Packages
How to reach Srinagar:
By Air: Srinagar has a well functioning airport, the Sheikh Ul Alam International Airport, which is connected to many cities and states of India like Jammu, Delhi, Pune, Jumbai, Jaipur and Chennai through timely running flights.
By Road: To reach Srinagar by road, you will have to reach Jammu or Udhampur first. From here, you can take NH 144A to cover the remaining distance.
By Rail: To enjoy a rail journey to Srinagar, you can easily find trains from Jammu Tawi or Udhampur Railway station as these are the only two railway stations connected to Srinagar.
Best time to Visit Srinagar:The most ideal time for planning a trip to Srinagar is from April to October. During this time of the year, the town experiences the days are a bit warm and balmy while the nights are tolerably cool. Furthermore, the place celebrates a plethora of local festivities during this period.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.