Popular Shimla Packages
Shimla Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 18500.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 19250.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 24799.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 23200.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 14625.0|
Offering you the opportunity to explore Shimla like never before, our brilliantly designed Shimla tour packages will let you celebrate your special tour to the exuberant hill station. Our packages include comfortable, pre-booked accommodations, excellent sightseeing tours, and fun activities, making your holiday more convenient and hassle-free. From discovering the hidden gems of the city to engaging in a plethora of fun-filled activities, our Shimla tour packages will let you make the most out of your holiday.
Shimla is famous for its natural beauty, colonial architecture, and rich cultural heritage. The gorgeous Mall Road, the serene Jakhoo Temple, the ancient Christ Church, and the magnificent Shimla Ridge are among Shimla's well-known attractions. It offers an array of adventure activities like trekking, camping, and skiing, providing an exciting and thrilling experience for you. With its calm and serene atmosphere, Shimla is also an ideal destination for relaxation and rejuvenation.
If you're looking for the best deals and offers on your Shimla travel packages, then look no further than Thrillophilia. Our Shimla packages are designed to cater to the needs and preferences of different travelers, whether you're a solo traveler, a couple, or a family. So, why wait? Book your Shimla tours with Thrillophilia today and start exploring the stunning landscapes of this incredible region.
Places to Visit on Shimla Trip:
Shimla, a scenic hill station in India, offers a plethora of attractions. With the Shimla tour packages stop by the iconic Mall Road for shopping and leisurely walks. You can explore historical sites like the Viceregal Lodge and Jakhu Temple on the astounding Shimla tours. Additionally, nature enthusiasts can indulge in adventure sports at Kufri and enjoy breathtaking views from the Ridge with the Shimla holiday package.
1. Kufri Hill station: This is a small hill station with breathtaking scenery. Kufri is also known as Switzerland of India. It is famous for the ski slopes amidst panoramic views where deep valleys and forests point towards the majestic Himalayas and it is one of the best places to include in Shimla hoilday package.
There are several places to visit in this place as a part of the Shimla packages such as Green Valley which is a beautiful mountain range, Indira Tourist Park which is known for its calm ambience and Chini Bungalow which is famous for its idols and structures.
Location - Kufri Hill station is just 16 km from Shimla.
2. Nestled amidst lush greenery, Chadwick Falls in Shimla exudes a romantic charm. Take a leisurely stroll along the nature trails, hand in hand with your loved one. With the Shimla tour packages enjoy a picnic by the glistening waters, savouring the peaceful atmosphere. Capture stunning photographs together, framed by the picturesque backdrop and make the most of your Shimla tours. Embrace the tranquillity and create unforgettable moments of love and togetherness with the astounding Shimla holiday package.
Location - This place is just 7 Km from Shimla.
Best Time to Visit - The place should be best visited between June to September.
3. Christ Church: Christ Church is the second oldest church in North India. Built in 1857 by the British, this neo-Gothic style of architecture with its stained glass windows symbolize faith, hope, charity, fortitude, patience, and humanity. Visitors on a Shimla tours get a feeling of serenity while visiting this place.
Location - Ridge, Mall Road.
Timing - from 8 am to 6 pm.
4. Johnnie’s Wax Museum: The first wax museum of Himachal Pradesh, which is a part of the Shimla packages, is actually a small Indian version of Madame Tussauds. This has 20 exhibits of Bollywood stars, sports stars, music pop stars, and real-life heroes. Visitors love to click a photo with their favorite people while visiting this place. The Museum also allows visitors to get a wax replica of their hands which visitors, especially children enjoy.
Location - Willow Bank, The Mall.
Timing - 10 am to 10 pm.
Price - Rs. 250 per person.
5. Jakhoo Temple: The beautiful Jakhoo temple is located at Jakhoo Hills. This hill, which is the highest point in Shimla, is surrounded by alpine trees. The temple is dedicated to Lord Hanuman who is believed to have rested on this hilltop while flying the Sanjeevani hills to Ayodhya. An inspiring view of the Shivalik mountain range is also visible from the top of the hill and it is one of the best places to include in your Shimla trip packages.
Location - Jakhoo Temple Park, Jakhoo Hills.
Timing - from 6 am to 11 pm and from 4 pm to 8 pm.
6. Himalayan Bird Park: The little aviary is the home for rare and exotic birds including the iridescent moral pheasant, which was Himachal’s state bird once. It is a wonderful green surrounding with rare plants and trees in the wilderness of nature. This place is perfect for bird-watchers to spot the exotic birds and catch them in the camera and a must visit place to include in your Shimla tour packages.
Location - Kali Bari Rd, The Mall, Shimla
Location - Opposite Viceregal Lodge.
Timing - 10 am to 5 pm.
Price - Rs. 10 per person.
7. Shimla State Museum: With Shimla tour packages you can visit to the museum which takes you back in time and gives a glimpse of the glorious past of the city. The museum has an excellent collection which has been kept in 5 separate galleries - namely Pre-Historic, Wood-Carving, Wall Painting, Archaeology, and Numismatic.
Location - Near Doordarshan Kendra, Chaura Maidan.
Timing - 10 am to 5 pm. (Closed on Monday and Public Holidays).
Price - Rs. 20 for Indians & Rs.100 for Foreign Tourists.
8. Viceregal Lodge: The lodge is a must-visit attraction of Shimla with its well-maintained gardens and rose plants and pine trees all around. Also known as Rashtrapati Niwas, the lodge looks breathtakingly beautiful with the backdrop of the mountains. The amazing architecture of the building is ideal for history lovers and experience seekers on their trip to Shimla.
Location - Rashtrapati Nivas, Observatory Hill, Near Summer Hill Railway Station, Boileauganj.
Timing - 10 am to 5 pm.
Price - Rs. 20 per Indian & Rs. 50 per Foreign National.
9. Kalibari Temple: Kalibari Temple is a Bengali hut-style shrine. It is situated in a vantage location near the Scandal point. The temple features a unique Hindu-style architecture along with the blue colored wooden idol of Goddess Kali. The temple has a panoramic view of mountains and lush green forests all around making it simply mesmerizing and it one of the best places to visit included in the Shimla holiday packages.
Location - Kali Bari Road, Fingask Estate.
Timing - 6 am to 7 pm.
10. Scandal Point: Shimla packages includes a visit to Scandal Point, a place surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges. The place serves as the meeting point for locals and tourists. The place is very good for visitors to hand around during their leisure time, doing shopping from the shops all around and tasting mouth-watering delicacies at nearby eateries. An important landmark of this place is the statue of freedom fighter Lala Lajpat Rai and it is one of the amazing place to include in Shimla trip packages.
Timing - 6 am to 8 pm.
Things to Do on Shimla Tour:
Shimla, apart from being a very beautiful hill station, is also a place bustling with activities. Some of the best things to do with Shimla tour packages are -
1. Experience A Toy Train Ride: One of the best things to do in Shimla trip is to experience a ride on the toy train from Kalka to Shimla. There are several two toy trains out of which the most famous one is the Shivalik Express. The Kalka Shimla Railway is one of the Indian rail lines on the World Heritage List.
Location - From Kalka to Shimla.
Time - Different trains have different timings
- Shivalik Deluxe - 5:40 pm to 10:25 pm
- Simla Express - 6:15 pm to 11:20 pm
- Himalayan Queen - 10:30 am to 4:10 pm
- Shivalik Deluxe - Rs. 545 for chair car
- Simla Express - Rs. 65 for 2nd seating
- Himalayan Queen - Rs. 255 for chair car.
2. A trip to Kufri: Kufri is a beautiful hill station which is also known as Switzerland of India. A trip to Kufri as a part of the Shimla packages offers several activities which visitors can indulge into. Visitors can enjoy riding a Yak, a slow prodding fluffy animal. They can also enjoy a slide down the snowy trails on a sled, which is known as Tobogganing. There is an Adventure Resort which offers lots of adventures for its visitors and it is one of the best things to include in your Shimla tours.
Location - Kufri.
Timing - 9 am to 5 pm.
3. Play Golf at Naldehra: You can also include this amazing activity to your Shimla travel package. The 18-hole golf course in Naldehra is one of the most renowned and oldest golf courses in India located at the top of the hill. The course is said to have a close resemblance to the famous Scottish link course. Golfers on a Shimla trip can find teeing off at an altitude to be an exhilarating experience.
Location - Post Office, Durgapur, Naldehra, Shimla.
Timing - 8 am to 6 pm.
Price - Rs. 1000 per person entry fee.
4. River Rafting & Hot Pool Bath: This Shimla packages includes a thrilling river rafting trip of 12 km down in the chilled water of river Sutlej. The trip ends at Tattapani (Tatta - boiling, Pani - Water). The place, Tattapani, has a hot sulfur spring. A dip in the sulfur spring is said to have good health benefits.
Location - Tattapani, Shimla.
Timing - 11 am to 5 pm.
5. Shop at Lekka Bazar: Lekka Bazar which is also known as the Tibetan market is a rich collection of intricately carved wooden toys and woolens with Kullu shawls being the prime attention. This is a nice place to collect souvenirs and gifts to take back home from the Shimla vacation and you must include this market in your Shimla vacation package.
Location - Ridge, Shimla.
6. Paragliding, Camping & Trekking: Shimla is known for sports such as Paragliding, camping, and trekking for being hill station. Paragliding is a free-flying activity that adventurous visitors enjoy, especially when they get the drop-dead gorgeous view. Camping can be enjoyable, especially at night. A campfire under the sky at night gives a thrill to the visitors. Shimla has several options of trails for those who love to trek. Bir Valley is one such location.
Location - Bir valley.
How to reach Shimla:There are a few ways to reach Shimla and the same are mentioned below.
- By Train: Shimla can be accessed from various parts of India by train. The nearest railway station to Shimla is Kalka, which is located 90 km away. From Kalka, you have the option of enjoying a delightful Toy Train ride to reach the hill station. Alternatively, you can take a train to Chandigarh and then continue your journey to Shimla by road.
- By Road: Shimla is about 350 kilometers from New Delhi and 118 kilometers from Chandigarh. Shuttle cars and private taxis are available from both New Delhi and Chandigarh and also from Kalka railway station for a scenic road journey to Shimla. There are several options of Volvo, Deluxe and Luxury bus services from Delhi, Chandigarh and Kalka. If you opt to go for the Thrillophilia Shimla tour package from Delhi, it includes the road trip by AC Volvo bus.
- By Air: Visitors can take a flight up to Chandigarh and then go to Shimla by road.
Best Time to Visit Shimla?March to June is favoured as the best time to enjoy Shimla tours due to its delightful weather, making it ideal for outdoor activities. With temperatures ranging from a pleasant 15°C to 30°C, it offers a comfortable climate for exploration.
This period is perfect for adventure enthusiasts seeking adrenaline-fueled activities such as paragliding, trekking, camping, and rafting. Whether soaring through the skies, hiking picturesque trails, setting up camp amidst nature's embrace, or navigating thrilling river rapids, this season allows you to fully immerse yourself in the thrilling and awe-inspiring beauty of Shimla's natural landscapes.
Browse through a wide range of Shimla Trip Packages offered by various cities: Shimla Tour Package From Bangalore, Shimla Tour Package From Delhi, Shimla Tour Package From Mumbai, Shimla Tour Package From Chennai, Shimla Tour Package From Kolkata, Shimla Tour Package From Hyderabad, Shimla Tour Package From Pune, Shimla Tour Package From Ahmedabad, Shimla Tour Package From Surat, Shimla Tour Package From Chandigarh, Shimla Tour Package From Kerala.