1. Green Caravan Camps: The Caravan Camps are one of the best camps in Shimla. They are well-known for a comfortable stay and provide numerous thrilling opportunities to modern-day adventure seekers. Green Caravan Camps are eco-friendly campsites that offer access to the spectacular serene surroundings, immortal water streams, and all-seasons operation to the camp. They give a chance to people from all over the world to relish the peace, thrill, immense adventure, and pure invariable happiness of nature in the heart of the Himalayas.
Location: Green Caravan, Khata Khatoni No 5/9, 10 kitas, Village Sharog, Below Heera Nagar, Manali Road, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh - 171011.
Amenities: Child-friendly, Doctor On Call, Laundry Services, Parking, Room Services, Restaurant/ Coffee Shops.
Price: Starting at INR 2000 per day
2. Pinehills Nature Camp: Pinehills Nature Camp is one of the best places for camping in Shimla. The cottage provides tent houses for travelers on the outskirts of the city surrounded by the beautiful and peaceful environment of Shimla. Furthermore, this camping site offers the magnificence of Mother Nature in the form of divine Apple Orchards. Pinehills Nature Camp displays an array of adventurous activities like trekking, repelling, rock climbing, and many more. Therefore, this campsite is a unique holiday experience around Shimla.
Location: Village - Chayali, Mashobra, Himachal Pradesh - 171007.
Amenities: Child-friendly, Pet-friendly, Room Services, Kitchenette, Restaurant/ Coffee Shops.
Price: INR 3000 per day
3. Trip Hermit Camps: Trip Hermit Camps is a campsite away from the crowded life of the cities. The enthralling River Sutlej and the scenic tracks leading to the snow-capped mountains add to the beauty of this camp. Nature and peace are the two things that define Trip Hermit Camps. You can enjoy the bonfire in the chilling ambiance of this place at night. The campsite also presents barbeque facilities for those who want to enjoy the grilled food in the serene atmosphere.
Location: The Naldehra Golf Course P.O. Durgapur, Naldehra, Himachal Pradesh - 171007.
Amenities: Doctor on Call, Housekeeping, Tours & Treks, Child-friendly, Parking, Kitchenette, Barbeque, Garden.
Price: INR 7200 per day
4. Red Wood Camps: Red Wood Camps offers 12 luxury camps and one luxury cottage located in the heart of the city. This campsite is suitable for both leisure and business travelers. Since the camps are designed with fascinating textures and colors, the modern rooms are available with quality amenities and an attached bathroom. Moreover, Red Wood Camps offer several activities, including jumar climbing, white water rafting, fidget ladder, rope activities, parallel ropes and swings, picnic, and excursions.
Location: Junga Road, Kawalag, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh - 171009.
Amenities: Kitchenette, Caretaker, Restaurant, Living Room, 24/7 Power Backup, Musc, Barbeque, Bonfire.
Price: INR 2300 per person, including breakfast, lunch, dinner (1 time each), light music, light snacks, and bonfire.
5. Aman Camps: Aman Camps are one of the cheapest camps in Shimla. The property provides extra comfort and convenience at a minimal charge. They also proffer a delicious buffet and à la carte breakfast daily and a decent playground for children. If you are a person who loves to discover new places, cycling and hiking are the best adventurous sports suitable in this area. Aman Camps also offer rental bicycle service to thrill enthusiasts.
Location: Village Banooti Post Office Totu, Shimla City Center, Shimla, India - 171011.
Amenities: Free Parking, Kitchenette, Room Services, Indoor Fireplace, Breakfast, washing Machine
Price: Starting from INR 500
6. Snow Trails Camp: Snow Trails Camp is an authentic paradise furnished with exceptional natural beauty. The giant snow-capped mountains and luscious forests of deodar and oaks surround this beautiful camp in Shimla. The Snow Trail Camps provide corroded cozy accommodation with cottages and twin-bedded swiss tents with a verandah for a perfect mountain glance. The campsite enfolds unforgettable adventure activities for guests like Flying Fox, Rock Climbing, Burma Bridge, Rope Bridge, Rock Rappelling, Obstacle Course, Bamboo Bridge, Tarzan Swing, and Monkey Crawl.
Location: Snow Trails Camp, Village Neen, P.O. Koti, District Shimla, Kandaghat-Chail-Kufri Road, Himachal Pradesh.
Amenities: Child-friendly, Kitchenette, Tours & Treks, Laundry Services, Indoor Entertainment, Dining.
Price: Starting from INR 3000
7. Mashobra Greens: Mashobra Greens is a beautiful place away from the hustle and bustle of city life. The camp is surrounded by the captivating fragrance of the wilderness of the cedar forests. If you are a nature lover, you will find astounding landscapes with an abundance of wildflowers here. The camps also provide numerous thrilling activities in their surroundings. From rafting to Rappelling, you will discover every sport on the Sutlej River, which is at a drivable distance from the camp.
Location: Village Shipur, Mashobra, Himachal Pradesh - 171007.
Amenities: Doctor on Call, Dining, Room Service, Outdoor activities, Restaurant/ Coffee Shop.
Price: Starting at INR 4000 (for Swiss Tent), INR 6000 (for Bamboo Cottage), INR 8000 (for Luxury Mud Cottage)
8. Jupiter Camps: Jupiter Camps is a magnificent place for camping in Shimla. The campsite is surrounded by a fruit plantation that includes plum, apricot, apple, and lemon trees. This site is a retreat for people who desire a serene atmosphere. The authorities offer Asian breakfast every morning. The children can enjoy Jupiter Camp’s garden and playground. The camping site has something to offer for everyone. Jupiter Camps believe in giving their guests a memorable experience of the unexplored places of Shimla.
Location: Jupiter Camps Basantpur, Tehsil Sunni, Basantpur, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh - 171018.
Amenities: Housekeeping, Garden, Laundry Service, Free Parking, Restaurant, Evening Entertainment, Pet-friendly
Price: Starting from INR 2500