1. Kayaking: Enjoying kayaking should be on your list of water activities in Santorini. Most beaches in Santorini offer sea kayaking, like Red Beach, as kayaking is an excellent water sport that you can do both at sea and on lakes. Pick a kayaking tour that also lets you view the beautiful Santorini Island while moving at an ideal pace for marvelling at the view. With kayaking, you can admire the beautiful cliff-engulfed beaches and spots. Most kayak tours are around 4-5 hours long and require thrill seekers to know swimming.
Average price: Price starts from £90.27
2. Jet Skiing: One of the best water activities in Santorini is jet skiing, especially on Falassarna beach. Its turquoise water is perfect for jet skiing, and the surfing institute here will train you for surfing excellently. Through jet skiing, you can view the beautiful coastline of Santorini in a tour that lasts around 2 to 2.5 hours. Even on Perivolos beach, you can enjoy jet skiing on a tour that also shows you other beach costs, like Red beach or the enthralling Caldera beach.
Average price: Price starts from £300.
3. Boating: Another Santorini water sport to try is boating to enjoy the beautiful islands, beaches, and skyline of the city. You can rent a cruise, speed boat, or any other boat at Lottie, Rethymnon, Greece. Or you can book a catamaran sailboat tour to explore the beautiful coast of the island while watching the sunset in the Aegean Sea. On this tour, you enjoy beauty spots like Akrotiri Lighthouse or the Caldera beach while also stopping at beautiful shallow water beaches for swimming. Or at Vlychada port, you can rent a private boat for half a day or a full one and sail your boat while witnessing the mesmerising island.
Average pricing: £114.88
4. Parasailing: Soar high (300 feet) and view the beauty of the magnificent island of Santorini on an exciting parasailing adventure. Parasailing is one of the best Santorini water activities at Perivolos Beach, where you will sail above the sea to see the beauty of the beach and Santorini Island. The 10 minutes spent in the air are enough to witness the natural beauty around you while also watching a beautiful sunset. Anyone over the age of 14 can enjoy this thrilling activity of gliding over Santorini Island calm and crystal-clear water. Also, they must know basic swimming.
Average pricing: £70/ £90
5. Snorkelling: Snorkelling is one of the most famous Santorini water sports amongst visitors and natives alike, with most beaches providing the perfect environment for snorkelling. With extensive and exotic marine life, the beaches here are perfect, and the shallow, clear water helps with the best snorkelling experience. White Beach is one of the best snorkelling locations with its clear water and dark volcanic sand. It also lets you explore deep caves under the sea, which makes it a unique place for being part of the water activities in Santorini. Red Beach is the best snorkelling beach here, with clear water and nooks and crannies for snorkelers to explore. Snorkelling tours are combined with fishing, swimming, and boat tours if you take a package, whether for the whole day or a half.
Average price: £113.54
6. Scuba Diving: Scuba diving is a wondrous water sport to watch the marvel of marine life up close. Experience the deep waters, reefs, cliffs, sea, and lava formations, and the immersive volcanic environment on Santorini Island. Book a tour beginning from Bay of Ammoudi or at Nea Makri, and dive into the sea after a boat ride to the best diving spots. Including the boat ride, most scuba diving experiences last for four hours with a personal guide by your side. To witness the exotic marine life via scuba diving, knowledge of basic swimming is necessary.
Average pricing: £122.07
7. Paddleboarding: Relax and view the beautiful Greek beaches via a SUP (stand-up paddle), the new form of paddleboarding famous in Santorini. At St. George Beach, you can rent a SUP to explore the beautiful surroundings, like the coves, with the help of a guide who will teach you how to paddle. Paddleboarding is all about balance and concentration, and many people find it one of the easiest water activities in Santorini. Most SUP tours are one to two hours long, and the thrill seeker should be good at swimming.
Average pricing: £119.59
8. Motorboating: For the best adrenaline rush, try motorboating in Santorini to see the beautiful seas and go swimming. Also, hike towards the top to admire the view while bathing in the hot springs. Go for a private or group tour of the Caldera Beach and take your motorboat to the volcanic springs for a perfect swim. Most motorboat rides are two hours long, with a guide assisting you and educating you about the history.
Average pricing: £208.22
9. Float In The Shallow Waters in Tsambikos Beach: This Greek beach offers both relaxing activities like resting in the shallow sea and adrenaline-pumping activities. The best water sports area in the vicinity is Tsambikos watersports, which is located at Tsambikos beach in Greece. Don't forget to include these watersports in Greece islands on your list of places to see while you're there.