1. Ananta Spa and Resorts: With an area of about 9 acres, the sprawling Ananta Spa and Resorts is simply magnificent. It is one of the most luxurious resorts in Pushkar. The resort overlooks the panoramic scenery of the Aravalli hills and offers a wide range of accommodations to guests such as contemporary cottages, tent suites, deluxe rooms, etc.
It also has three in-house dining facilities – The Palm Deck, The palm Works "N" Grill, and Oasis. The other amenities include a fitness and spa center, recreational area, swimming pool, and a kid's activity area.
Location: Village-Leela Sevri, Ajmer, Rajasthan.
Price: From 27,000 INR.
2. Bhanwar Singh Palace: If you want to experience the royal era in today’s world, one of the majestic Pushkar Places to stay is the Bhanwar Singh Palace. Surrounded by lofty hills and the picturesque beauty of nature, the hotel is an absolute favorite among travelers.
Warm hospitality, quick services, and the touch of royal opulence makes it even more impressive. The hotel offers royals villas and royal rooms as choices in accommodations. Moreover, they also offer a multi-cuisine restaurant, convention halls, ayurvedic spa, Jacuzzi, yoga halls, and steam rooms.
Location: Village – Hokra, Pushkar District, close to Ajmer, Rajasthan.
Price: From 5200 INR.
3. Sewara Pushkar Resort: Once a stopover for wild expeditions of the Kocchar royal family, the Sewara Pushkar Resort rose to fame with the visitation of Harrison Ford and Kate Winslet. The resort, in business from 1998, has perfectly maintained the balance between Rajasthani heritage and modern amenities.
The resort is located on a huge 15 acres and offers cottages, deluxe rooms, etc. as accommodations. Another intriguing aspect is Kaivalya Spa. The resort also offers a swimming pool, various sports activities, jeep safaris, camel kafila rides, and picnics in the fruit plantations.
Location: Motisar Rd, Ganahera, Pushkar, Rajasthan.
Price: From 3220 INR.
4. Pratap Palace: A magnificent palace converted to a heritage resort, due to the efforts of the Taj group has made Pratap place a luxurious place to stay in Pushkar. The stunning Rajasthani architecture and the tasteful room decors increase the appeal of the resort greatly.
Warm reception and the panoramic beauty of the Aravalli hills around make your stay even more memorable. It offers a plethora of services, which include round the clock room services, various sports activities, a swimming pool, laundry, health club, steam bath, activities for children, etc.
Location: Pushkar Bypass, Road, Honkra, Rajasthan.
Price: From 8000 INR.
5. Rajguru guest house: Close to the Brahma Temple and Varaha Temple, the Rajguru guest house offers affordable accommodations with various facilities. The beautiful guest house has a well-maintained garden and terrace.
The rooms are provided with a private balcony, bathroom, seating area, and a desk. If you get a room at a higher level, you can even have a fantastic view of the mountains around. Moreover, the establishment welcomes guests with a warm reception and ensures that all grievances are immediately dealt with. They also offer free parking as well as free Wi-Fi.
Location: Badi Basti, Pushkar, Rajasthan.
Price: From 300 INR.
6. Jagat Palace: Jagat Palace boasts of personalized hospitality, along with an ambiance of royal splendor. The palace offers 82 super-deluxe accommodations, which are furnished with tasteful Rajasthani decors. The entirety of the establishment is filled with artwork of the bygone era while highlighting the intricate Rajasthani architecture.
Each room is provided with an exclusive private balcony (jharokha), which offers a stunning view of sand dunes and the holy Snake Mountain. Jagat Palace has an in-house multi-cuisine restaurant along with Jacuzzi, swimming pool, etc. It also arranges for rides in camel carts along with guides.
Location: Ajmer Road, behind Ramdwara, Pushkar, Rajasthan.
Price: From 4800 INR.
7. Orchard: Amidst the rural backdrop of Ganahera, Orchard offers a unique country experience without compromising on comfort and luxury. Encased by the sandy pathways, lush greenery, and an orchard of Amla, there are 15 tents with top-notch modern amenities.
The place also provides local vegetarian cuisine, which is simply delicious. It offers a wide range of activities like drum class, archery, etc, to keep the children engaged. In the evening, there is a campfire and BBQ to enhance the friendly story-sharing environment. The property also has shops and a garden where local people grow vegetables.
Location: Chawandia, Road, Village – Ganehra, Pushkar, Rajasthan.
Price: From 3722 INR.
8. The Greenhouse Resort: With top-quality reception and friendly staff, the Greenhouse Resort is one of the most comfortable Pushkar Places to stay. It is in close proximity to the Pushkar Fort and Brahma Temple.
The resort offers an amazing outdoor pool and a splendidly maintained garden. It also has a playground for the kids. Moreover, the resort also provides free Wi-Fi, free private parking, and round the clock help desk for any issue. Along with sumptuous breakfast, the place also has a well-stocked bar. The rooms have a TV, and a private bathroom.
Location: Kishanpura- Tilora Road, Pushkar, Rajasthan.
Price: From 3877 INR.
9. Satyam Palace: The elegant heritage stay, Satyam Palace, offers a wide range of facilities that make it worth staying here. It offers an in-depth look at the grand Rajasthani architecture in every nook and corner.
Apart from the bygone era ambiance, the hotel offers deluxe rooms, Maharaja Suites, and Maharani Suites as different forms of accommodations. Each room has wooden furnishings, along with cable TV, a private bathroom, and a minibar. Other amenities include a swimming pool, room services, trip arrangements, and an ayurvedic spa. It also has an in-house restaurant – Raj Mahal restaurant, which serves non-veg as well as veg meals.
Location: NH-89 Merta, Ajmer - Nagaur Road, Pushkar, Rajasthan.
Price: From 1175 INR.
10. The Westin Pushkar Resort & Spa: If you want to rejuvenate and relax amidst nature, then the Westin Pushkar Resort & Spa is the place to stay. You can either book rooms or villas. Some of the villas have private pools, balconies, etc.
The resort also has multiple dining options, including a grill, multi-cuisine restaurant, and a buffet system. You can also utilize the various massages in the in-house wellness center named the Heavenly Spa. It also has a spacious fitness area called the WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio.
Location: Khasra No. 1242 1243, 1196/1726, Village Surajkund, Motisar Road, Pushkar, Rajasthan.
Price: From 6346 INR.