Manali Family Tour Packages
Browse through a wide range of Manali packages for family with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Manali trip package for family with exciting deals & offers.
Soak in the breathtaking realm of Manali, where the majestic Himalayan peaks meet lush valleys, cascading waterfalls, and serene landscapes. If you are seeking an unforgettable family vacation, look no further than our meticulously crafted Manali Tour Packages for Family.
Manali, nestled in the state of Himachal Pradesh, is a charming hill station that offers a perfect blend of adventure, tranquility, and natural beauty. Embark on this enchanting journey and enjoy the opportunity to explore its myriad attractions and engage in thrilling activities. Witness the breathtaking vistas of snow-capped mountains by venturing into the scenic Solang Valley or Rohtang Pass, experience the thrill of river rafting in the pristine waters of the Beas River, or simply venture out on long, peaceful strolls amidst the fragrant pine forests. Discover the region's rich cultural heritage by visiting ancient temples, such as the Hadimba Devi Temple, known for its unique architecture and spiritual significance. Engage in shopping expeditions at bustling local markets, where you can find exquisite handicrafts and traditional artifacts. Pick the top Manali packages for family that offer comfortable accommodations, delectable meals, and reliable transportation, ensuring a hassle-free vacation for you and your loved ones.Whether you seek adventure, relaxation, or simply quality time with your family, Manali has something for everyone. Choose the best Manali family tour package and embark on a remarkable journey filled with awe-inspiring landscapes, thrilling adventures, and cherished moments that will forever be etched in your hearts.
Places To Visit On a Manali Family Trip
1. Solang Valley: Located just 14 kilometers northwest of Manali, Solang Valley is a paradise in the Himalayas and one of the top inclusions in the Manali Tour Packages for Family. It has a plethora of adrenaline-pumping adventures ranging from parachuting to paragliding, and horse riding to driving mini-open jeeps. During winter, it gets covered with snow attracting skiing and snowboarding enthusiasts from across the globe.
2. Rohtang Pass: Embark on an extraordinary adventure to this majestic mountain pass located at an elevation of 3,978 meters on the Manali- Keylong road. Choose the best Manali Tour Packages for Family and get a thrilling opportunity to explore the iconic destination, traverse through the winding roads, and be treated to awe-inspiring views of snow-clad peaks, glaciers, and pristine valleys. You can also engage in snow activities like sled rides and snowball fights, creating wonderful memories with your family.
3. Manali Sanctuary: Manali Sanctuary is a haven for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts and a great spot included in your Manali Tour Packages for Family. Spread across a sprawling area, this sanctuary is a sanctuary for various species of flora and fauna. The sanctuary is home to a diverse range of wildlife, including Himalayan black bears, Kashmir flying squirrels, Himalayan palm civets, and numerous species of birds.
4. Old Manali: Nestled about 6589 feet above sea level, Old Manali is a quaint and charming settlement surrounded by apple orchards. Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere here with its narrow winding lanes, traditional wooden houses, and vibrant cafes. A perfect spot in your Manali packages for family, you can explore the local market, dig into the delectable continental fare, and visit the ancient Hadimba Temple.
5. Hidimba Devi Temple: Located amidst towering deodar trees in Manali, the Hidimba Devi Temple is a sacred and revered place of worship. Dedicated to Hidimba Devi, a character from the Indian epic Mahabharata, this ancient temple holds immense religious significance and is a wonderful place to visit in the Manali packages for family. Witness the temple's unique architecture, intricately carved wooden beams, and cone-shaped roof, which are a testament to the region's rich heritage.
6. Jogini Falls: Pick one of the best Manali packages for family and relax in the pristine surroundings of Vashisht village near Manali viewing the spectacular Jogini Falls. This mesmerizing cascade of water is surrounded by pine trees, and orchards and offers mesmerizing views of River Beas and the snow-dusted peaks of Rohtang. Go on a short trek through scenic trails and bask in the beauty as you also take a refreshing dip in the crystal-clear pool below.
7. Nehru Kund: Named after India's first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru, who used to drink water from this natural spring during his visits to Manali, Nehru Kund holds historical significance. Located on the Leh-Manali Highway, this tranquil spot is surrounded by beautiful scenery. It is an ideal spot in your Manali family tour package especially for great photo opportunities with your loved ones.
8. Arjun Gufa: Popularly known as Arjuna's Cave, this is a legendary site in the Manali family tour package and is located near the village of Prini. According to Hindu mythology, it is believed that Arjuna, one of the Pandava brothers from the Mahabharata, meditated in this cave to attain divine weapons. Explore the cave, admire the stunning rock formations, and soak in the mystical aura while connecting with the ancient tales of valor and spirituality.
The Castle Manali: Enjoy your Manali family tour package with a serene and luxurious retreat in this exquisite heritage hotel that exudes old-world charm and elegance. The majestic property showcases a blend of colonial and Himachali architectural styles. With its grand façade, intricate woodwork, ornate interiors, and stunning views of the Himalayas Castle Manali promises a regal experience.9. Jagatsukh: A family trip to Manali is deemed incomplete without a visit to Jagatsukh which is a small village in the Kullu district. Experience the scenic beauty and rich cultural heritage with your entire family and also explore the ancient temples here, including the Jagatsukh Shiva Temple, which is dedicated to Lord Shiva and Goddess Sandhya Devi. The timeless allure of the village is further enhanced during the winters when it is carpeted completely in snow.
Things To Do On a Manali Trip With Family
1. Visit the Hadimba Devi Temple: The Hadimba Devi Temple is a must-visit attraction during your family trip to Manali not only for its rich splendor but also deep mythological significance. Witness the unique architecture and soak in the serene surroundings of the temple as you also seek blessings from the goddess for your loved ones. The Hadimba Devi Temple is a cultural gem that showcases the rich heritage of the region.
2. River Rafting on the Beas River: Make your family trip to Manali memorable by opting for an exhilarating adventure and river rafting on the Beas River. With varying grades of rapids, ranging from gentle to challenging, it caters to both beginners and experienced rafters. As you navigate through the breathtaking landscape, surrounded by towering mountains, the Beas River offers an unforgettable rafting experience that combines excitement, natural beauty, and an adrenaline rush.
3. Have Fun Skiing at Solang Valley: Make the most of your Manali trip with family by going for a skiing experience in the Solang Valley. With its snow-covered slopes and stunning mountain vistas, it offers a thrilling experience irrespective of whether you are a beginner or an expert. You can also take ski lessons and get equipment rentals here and simply glide down the powdery slopes, feeling the rush of the chilly wind.
4. Explore the Famous Trekking Trails: If you enjoy trekking as a family, Manali is ideal with its famous trekking trails and a range of options for all levels of trekkers. Enjoy your Manali trip with family by opting for the Beas Kund Trek that takes you to a glacial lake amidst picturesque landscapes or The Hampta Pass Trek which offers a thrilling journey through lush valleys and high-altitude passes.
5. Spend time at Rahala Waterfall: Wallow in a captivating natural attraction at an altitude of about 9000 feet during your Manali trip with family by spending some quality time at the Rahala Waterfall. Originating from the glaciers, the cold water of the falls cascades down in multiple tiers, creating a mesmerizing sight. Enjoy the cool mist and take memorable photographs amidst the picturesque setting as you relax, rejuvenate, and immerse in the beauty of nature.
6. Camping in Solang Valley: As part of your Manali trip package for family, you can enjoy camping in Solang Valley which offers a delightful experience, especially for nature enthusiasts. Have a memorable outdoor adventure with your loved ones in the serene campsites surrounded by majestic mountains and lush greenery. Set up your tent amidst picturesque landscapes, enjoy stargazing, and engage in activities like bonfires, trekking, and nature walks.
7. Have Fun While Ice-Skiing: If you and your family are seeking a thrilling adventure, Manali turns into a haven for ice skiers during the winter months. Opt for the ideal Manali trip package for family that offers an opportunity to glide through the pristine white landscape. With well-equipped ski resorts and experienced instructors, beginners and experts alike can enjoy this exhilarating activity.
8. Enjoy Heli-Skiing on Rohtang Pass: Visit this dream destination if you are a family of adrenaline junkies looking for an extraordinary skiing experience. Pick the best Manali trip package for family and go heli-skiing, a thrilling sport where you can explore great heights and breathtaking glaciers via helicopter access. Fly high above the snowy peaks, and then descend down the breathtaking slopes for an exhilarating ride.
9. Watch wildlife at Van Vihar National Park: Enjoy the best Manali family trip by visiting the Van Vihar National Park especially if you are nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts. Spread across lush greenery, the park is home to a variety of flora and fauna. You can go boating in the manmade lake, spot native species like deer, birds, and Himalayan black bears in their natural habitat, and take a leisurely stroll along the park's trails.10. Buy local handicrafts at Mall Road: Explore this vibrant shopping destination during your Manali family trip that offers a delightful experience. Witness a wide range of local handicrafts, including woolen shawls, traditional Himachali caps, wooden carvings, and handmade jewelry. You can also go for shopping at Mall Road to not just buy souvenirs but also immerse yourself in the local culture and support the skilled artisans.
Best Time To Visit Manali For a Family TourThe best time to book your Manali trip package for family is between the months of March and June especially if you are looking for pleasant weather and plenty of outdoor activities. During this time, the temperatures range between 10 to 25 degrees Celsius, making it comfortable for sightseeing, adventure sports, and exploring popular attractions like Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley. However, if you wish to avoid the large influx of crowds and enjoy the peak winter snow, it is best to visit from December end to January.
How to reach Manali
- By Air: The nearest airport to Manali is Bhuntar Airport, located approximately 50 kilometers away. Regular flights operate from major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, and Chandigarh to Bhuntar Airport. From the airport, you can hire a taxi or take a pre-booked cab to reach Manali.
- By Road: Manali is well-connected by road and can be reached via a network of highways. Regular bus services operate from cities like Delhi, Chandigarh, and Shimla to Manali. State-run buses, as well as private Volvo buses, are available. You can also opt for a self-drive journey or hire a taxi to reach Manali.
- By Train: The nearest major railway station to Manali is Joginder Nagar Railway Station, located approximately 120 kilometers away. However, it is a narrow-gauge railway line, and the connectivity may be limited. The most convenient option is to take a train to Kalka or Chandigarh Railway Station, which is well-connected to major cities. From Chandigarh, you can continue the journey to Manali by road via bus or taxi.