1. North Deodar Camps: The warm hospitality and efficient service in this North Deodar Kasol camp will surely make your stay memorable. With a beautiful view of the Deodar and Pine forests, this place, situated on the banks of the Parvati river, is an absolute luxury to be. Luxurious Swiss cottage tents, hygienic toilets, and best-in-class room services in North Deodar Camps will make your stay comfortable.
This campsite is surrounded by greenery and freshness, which can be a perfect place to rejuvenate your energy.
1. Hiking, cycling, and walking tours are available.
2. Food and beverages are supplied in a room upon request by the personnel.
3. You can order delicious dishes and drinkswith a restaurant working.
Location: North Deodar Camps are situated at Soma Ropa, Kasol Rd, Kasol, Himachal Pradesh 175105
Price: INR 2,700-3000 per night.
2. Traveller Huts Kasol: When planning for camping in Kasol, Traveller huts can be a great option. This campsite offers a beautiful mountain view and the garden view from the tent. A simple check-in/check-out procedure is followed. Also, Traveller Huts is one of the closest campsites to Kullu Manali Airport, i.e., 31 kilometres. With ten spacious waterproof canvas tents pitched on a sturdy one-foot-high foundation, this place also offers free Wi-Fi. The tents are quite spacious with the washrooms included.
1. Room Service, Laundry Service, Caretaker
2. Doctor On Call, Baggage Storage, Disinfection of Property, and Contactless Room Service
3. Lawn, Tours, and Treks Fire extinguishers, Seating area
4. Public restrooms
Location: Traveler huts are in the middle of the village of Kasol and is situated in Sumaropa Village, Kasol, Himachal Pradesh 175105
Price: INR 800-1500 per night.
3. IYC Riverside Camps: Are you looking for a perfect getaway in the mountains? IYC Riverside is among the best Kasol camps. Located near the river, this unique place offers a majestic view of the mountains and valleys and will surely cheer you up. The vibrant coloured tents are just perfect for lifting your mood or for a romantic date night with your loved one. You can also take your pets with you here.
1. Food & Drink Hiking, BBQ facilities, restaurant
2. Swimming pool and Spa
3. Garden and family entertainment
4. The playground for children
Location: IYC Camp Kasol is situated in Sumaropa, near Parvati Woods Cottage Kasol Manikaran, near the Riverside, just 3.2 kilometres away from the city centre.
Price: INR 3000-4000 per night.
4. Nirmal Camps Kasol: If you are looking for some budget-friendly camping options in Kasol, Nirmal Camps can be the right pick. Situated in Old Kasol, Nirmal Camps is one of the most popular budget hotels in Kasol among tourists. This property has a bakeryand a front desk that is open 24 hours a day. People who are fond of camping love coming to this campsite because of its seamless check-in/check-out process, versatile rules, and friendly management.
1. Accommodation with private balconies.
2. Nirmal camp Kasol offers an à la carte breakfast every morning.
3. Each space at the resort has a terrace.
Location: Nirmal Camps Kasol is situated near hostler old Kasol, Kasol 175105.
Price: INR 3200 to 3500 per night
5. Camp Cloud 9 Miles: Next on our list of Kasol camps is this heavenly place situated on the banks of the Parvati River in the Pin-Parvati Valley. Camp Cloud 9 Miles in Kasol offers breathtaking mountain views and cozy tents. Every morning, the retreat serves a delicious breakfast to satiate your hunger. This place has a beautiful luscious garden and a free private parking facility.
1. Pets permitted
2.Food & Beverage
4. Non-smoking rooms
5. Parking is free
Location: Camp Cloud 9 is situated inManikaran Road, Kasol, Himachal Pradesh 175105
Price: 2200-2700 per night.
6. Himtrek Riverside Camps: Himtrek Riverside Camps is known as one of the best hotels for camping in Kasol. Known for their beautiful terraces, these tents are among the best options for staying close to nature and enjoying the serenity around. This camping site is also one of the most preferred camping sites among couples.
1. Every day, this camp in Kasol offers a buffet and vegetarian breakfast options.
2. Guests have access to free parking.
Location: It is opposite the white house near Parvati Kuteer, Kasol, Himachal Pradesh 175105
Price: INR 2500-2,700 per night
7. River View Camping Katagla: River View Katagla is a beautiful place to stay in Kasol because it is next to the river and surrounded by mountains. If you like bonfires and amazing home-cooked food, you will surely love this place. Tosh Kuala Chanderkhani Kheer is a traditional Indian dish that is served on this camping site.
2. Outdoor activities like rock climbing, river rafting, trekking, paragliding cycling offered by the camp authorities
3. Restaurant/coffee shop, and travel assistance
4. Outdoor dining room
5. Barbecue, Garden, Balcony
Location: This Camp is situated in Kasol, Near Katagla Bridge, Himachal Pradesh
Price: INR 1,800-2000 per night
8. Snow View Himalayan Adventure: As the name suggests, this place is perfect for those looking to spend some time amidst nature. Snow View Himalayan Adventure is a strikingly beautiful place known for its hospitality and services. Situated amidst the snow-capped mountains, this camping site offers some mesmerizing picturesque views. It is one of the most reasonable staying options available in Kasol.
1. Amazing lawn
2. Power Backup
3. Seating Area
4. High Security
5. Outdoor Activities
Location: This camp is located in Dunkhra(near p.o Jari tehsil) Bhunter dist., Kasol, Himachal Pradesh 175105
Price: INR 2200-2,550 per night