Popular Kashmir Packages
Kashmir Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 21650.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 18499.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 18700.0|
|4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 13999.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 22530.0|
The ‘Crown of India’, Kashmir can be best explored with the well-planned, fully organized, and absolutely budget-friendly Kashmir tour packages from Thrillophilia. Choosing these easy and convenient packages will not only offer you a well-crafted itinerary for your tour to Kashmir but will also offer you comfortable pre-booked accommodation, excellent sightseeing tours, fun activities, and of course, 24/7 genuine travel assistance.
It is important to note that when you book Kashmir packages planned to perfection by the experienced travel experts of Thrillophilia, you book for yourself a totally hassle-free and completely tailored holiday in the mountains. These packages will let you cover the maximum attractions of Kashmir within your stipulated time frame. Furthermore, you will get sufficient time for doing your favourite activities like shopping and dining. Not to forget, these packages can also be customized to meet your personal favourite locations and activities.
No matter if you are travelling to Kashmir with your spouse, family, or friends, you can select from the Kashmir holiday packages, suiting your purpose. Competitively priced, these packages take you through the most popular destinations of Kashmir, including Srinagar, Gulmarg, Sonamarg, Kargil, Pulwama, Pahalgam, and much more. Furthermore, it goes without saying that bookings made with Thrillophilia always come with amazing deals and discounts.
Places to Visit on Kashmir Trip:1. Srinagar: Known popularly for its lush forested mountains, verdant gardens, colourful flower beds, and picturesque lakes, Srinagar is a paradise on earth. A must-inclusion in all the Kashmir tour packages, this nature lover's delight introduces you to the scenic beauty and colourful culture of Kashmir. The largest city of Kashmir, Srinagar, is famous for its postcard-perfect Dal Lake. You can rent a boathouse and float on the serene waters, spending a relaxing vacation.
The Nishat Bagh and the Mughal Gardens propel couples with their breathtaking rows of flora and a tranquil atmosphere. Srinagar is also the place where you can relish a delightful Mutton Rogan Josh and shop for Pashmina shawls. So, you have another exciting place to include in your Jammu Kashmir tour package.
Things to Do on Kashmir Tour:1. Take a Shikara Ride in Dal Lake: It will be a sin to visit Kashmir and not take a shikara ride in the famous Dal Lake. You will rarely find Kashmir packages which do not consist of this activity. Hop into the colourfully adorned, traditional wooden Shikara and lay back soaking in the astounding panoramic views of the distant snow-capped mountains, as the boatman takes you across the picturesque lake. The enchanting sound of the boatman’s oar against the water surface, the cool breeze, and the mesmerizing nature views will offer you the true detox from your mundane life.
Location: Dal Lake, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
Timings: 6 AM to 5 PM
Price: INR 150 to INR 250 per head
2. Enjoy a Gondola Ride in Gulmarg: No matter your age, riding the Gondola will always interest you and offer you a super fun experience. This is one of the basic adventures that all kinds of travelers can have in their cheapest tour packages for Kashmir. The first phase of the Gondola ride will take you from Gulmarg to Kungdoor. The second phase will take you from Kongdori to Apharwat Peak. From Kongdoori to Mary Shoulder it will be a chair lift, hence making this activity an important part of adventurous Kashmir Packages.
Location: District Baramulla, Alambal Road, Gulmarg, Jammu and Kashmir 193403
Timings: Ticket Sale - 9 AM to 3 PM; Ride - 10 AM to 5 PM
Price: INR 600 per head for Phase I, INR 800 per head for Phase II, INR 300 per head for Chair Lift
3. Try Your Hands at Golf at Gulmarg Golf Club: If you have a thing for golf, make sure you try your hands at the sport at the Gulmarg Golf Club during your Kashmir Tour, which makes for one of the world’s highest and largest 18-hole golf courses. With the Himalayan peaks serving as an excellent backdrop and lush green expanses encompassing the golf club, the splendors of nature will definitely motivate you to play a great shot.
Location: Gulmarg, Jammu and Kashmir 193403
Timings: 8:30 AM to 10 PM
Price: INR 800 per head for Indians, INR 1200 per head for foreigners
4. Relish Delicious Authentic Kashmiri Cuisine: When looking for the cheapest tour packages for Kashmir, make sure that it takes you to the best places here to enjoy authentic Kashmiri delicacies. Start your food tour of Kashmir with the authentic tea of Kashmir, the delicious Kashmiri Kahwa which will make your Kashmir Holiday packages worth it. Go on to treat your tastebuds with the delicious Mutton Rogan Josh, Kashmiri Wazwan, Yakhni, Gushtaba, and Matschgand. No worries if you are a vegetarian; Kashmir will serve you passionately. Try Paneer Chaman and Dum Aloo and you will always return to these delicacies whenever you visit Kashmir the next time.
Location: Nedous Dining Room, Stream Restaurant, Alchi Kitchen, Ahdoos
5. Take a Heritage Walk of Old Srinagar: You can explore Srinagar best by taking a walking tour through this lively city. So, make sure you have enough time in the itinerary of your Kashmir packages, so that you can take a fulfilling walk of Old Srinagar and explore its cultural and historical riches. On this heritage walk, you can spot a number of Mughal style architectural marvels. You can also witness the popular Jamia Masjid, which features a total of 370 maple wood pillars. You can also visit the old markets of Srinagar and shop for local produce like dry fruits, threads, and spices.
Location: Old Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
6. Pay a Visit to the Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden: No matter if you are a couple or a family, you will definitely love to have a visit to the Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden included in your Kashmir packages. On your visit to the largest tulip garden of Asia, the Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden, you can spend time spotting a wide variety of colourful flora, including tulips, daffodils, ranunculus, and hyacinths. If you are on a Kashmir tour during the month of April, do not forget to attend the tulip festival held in this garden every year.
Location: Jammu and Kashmir, Cheshma Shahi Road, Rainawari, Srinagar
Timings: 7 AM to 7.30 PM
Price: INR 50 per head for adults and INR 25 per head for children
7. Shop for Organic Dry Fruits: If you are a shopaholic by heart, make sure you have a dedicated shopping day in the itinerary of your Kashmir tour packages. One of the best things to buy in Kashmir is dry fruits, which is one of the prime local produce of this place. One of the best places to find good quality, organic dry fruits is Royal Kashmir. If you are a shopaholic you must include this in your Jammu Kashmir tour package. You can buy all kinds of home-grown dry fruits here including cashews, apricot, pistachios, almonds, dates, and raisins. You can also get umpteen varieties of fresh fruits here including Kashmiri apples, plums, and pomegranates.
Location: Abi Kara Pora Rainawari, Dal Lake Meena Bazar, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190003
8. Seek Blessings at the Kheer Bhawani Temple: Pay a visit to the famous Kheer Bhawani Temple on your Kashmir trip package and pay homage to Goddess Ragnya Devi, who is believed to be an incarnation of Goddess Durga. On your visit to this temple, you will get to see that the main offering made to the goddess here is the Indian delicacy ‘kheer’, from which the name of the shrine is inspired. You can also see the beautiful water spring over which the Kheer Bhawani Temple is located.
9. Shop Your Heart Out at Ahmad Complex: It is recommended for all shopaholics to have some time in the itinerary of their Kashmir tour packages for shopping at the famous Ahmad Complex. Tourists can shop for clothing, traditional Kashmiri jewelry, and amazing Kashmiri souvenirs at good rates from this place. You can also find many bakeries and cafes here to sample some fresh local snacks.
Location: Hussaini colony, Chattergam, Budgam, Jammu and Kashmir Budgam Jammu and Kashmir, 191113
Timings: 10 AM to 9 PM
10. Take a Wildlife Safari at the Dachigam National Park: If you are a wildlife enthusiast, choose from Kashmir tour packages that offer you a thrilling wildlife safari in the world-famous Dachigam National Park. On your safari through this breathtaking national park, you can spot a number of amazing animal species including the hill fox, long-tailed marmot, musk deer, leopard, Himalayan black bear, jackal, and Himalayan weasel. You can also engage in bird watching, trying your luck at spotting a variety of beautiful birds like the cinnamon sparrow and black bulbul.
Location: Near Harwan Mughal Garden, Dachigam Road, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 191202
Timings: 8 AM to 6 PM
Price: INR 25 per head
How to reach Kashmir?By Air: The Srinagar Airport in Kashmir is well-connected to the prime cities of the country, including Bangalore, Mumbai, Jammu, Goa, & Delhi by top airway services like Jet Airways, IndiGO, and Air India.
By Rail: The nearest railhead to Kashmir is the Jammu Tawi Railway Station, which is located around 330 kilometers away. You can take a train from cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Trivandrum to reach the Jammu Tawi Railway Station. From here, you can take a local taxi to reach Kashmir.
By Road: The capital city, Srinagar is connected to Indian cities like Jammu, Leh, Delhi, and Chandigarh by well-paved roads.
Best Time to Visit Kashmir:An ideal time for taking a Kashmir trip is during the summer season, between March and May. During this time of the year, the weather is warm and balmy during the daytime, which is suitable for enjoying sightseeing. However, suppose you want to enjoy snowfall in Kashmir. In that case, you should visit the place during the winter season, between November and February. So, plan your Kashmir travel accordingly and pick from the most suitable Kashmir packages for the season.
People Also Ask About Kashmir Tours
What are the best adventure activities to do during the Kashmir tour?Here are some adventure things to do while you are in Kashmir. Make sure you add them to your shortlisted Kashmir tour packages.1. Go Skiing in Gulmarg: The best way to enjoy snow in Kashmir is to go skiing in the snow-clad mountain slopes of Gulmarg. You can get all the ski gear, including skis, goggles, gloves, sticks, and boots, at the local ski shops of Gulmarg. Keep in mind that the ideal time for skiing here is from December to mid-April, and this should be a part of your Kashmir tour package that spells magic.2. Enjoy River Rafting in Pahalgam: Head to the roaring Lidder river in Pahalgam and enjoy a thrilling river rafting trip. Raft through this picturesque river, facing several exhilarating whirlpools. As you raft here, soak in the mesmerizing views of snow-clad cliffs and deep green valleys. River Rafting is an ideal experience for everyone to add to their Kashmir holiday package. They can make their Kashmir trip even more special.3. Experience a Wildlife Safari in Dachigam National Park: Go for a wildlife safari at Dachigam National Park and explore the exotic fauna and flora of the state. Try your luck at spotting the Kashmiri stag, snow leopard, Himalayan black bear, bharal, markhor, and red fox. Make the best of your Kashmir holiday by adding this experience to your Kashmir tour packages.4. Enjoy Paragliding at Astanmarg: As you fly across the skyline, soak in breathtaking panoramic views of the Shalimar Garden, Nishant Bagh, and Dal Lake. Catch mesmerizing glimpses of the verdant Kashmir valley and high-rising mountain peaks. For all adventure seekers, this is a must activity to add to your Kashmir trip package.
Read More: Places to See in Srinagar
Which are the famous lakes to visit in Kashmir?
Kashmir is known for its mesmerizing mountains and breathtaking valleys. Still, it is also famous for its world-famous lakes, so make sure you include them in your preferred Kashmir packages.
1. Dal Lake: Located in Srinagar and commonly found in all Kashmir holiday packages, Dal Lake is the most popular water body in Kashmir. Spread across an area of around ten sq.kmThis picturesque lake is adorned to perfection with colourful houseboats & Shikaras and floating markets. The Dal Lake is a must-visit attraction for everyone, so add this to your Kashmir packages.
2. Wular Lake: Sprawled across more than 130 sq. km, Wular Lake is home to aquatic vegetation and fish. Considered to be the largest freshwater in Asia, the Wular Lake offers boating and water skiing opportunities. One can also visit the Nal Sarovar Bird Sanctuary, which is a part of this lake.
3. Nagin Lake: Flanked by lush green expanses and majestic hills, Nagin Lake offers a peaceful atmosphere. This romantic lake lets you enjoy serene shikara rides and shop for local produce from the lively floating markets. You can also enjoy swimming, and a cozy houseboat stays in Nagin Lake.
4. Manasbal Lake: Home to a host of colourful aquatic birds, Manasbal Lake is a paradise for avid birdwatchers. The clean waters of this lake are home to beautiful lotus and water lilies. The banks of this lake are adorned by breathtaking gardens and make for an excellent camping ground; it is a must-include in the Kashmir tour packages of couples.
Recommended Read: Places to Visit in Kashmir
Which are the popular houseboat stays in Kashmir?1. Naaz Kashmir: Perched on the serene Nagin Lake, Naaz Kashmir is one of the most luxurious houseboats in Kashmir. This ever-charming houseboat features artsy interiors and modern facilities that include a separate library. They also offer rental bicycles, shikara rides, bbq facilities, and water-skiing facilities on demand.2. De-Laila Group Of Houseboats: Lying close to the city centre and nestled in the Jhelum River, De-Laila Group Of Houseboats flaunts a traditional Kashmiri decor. This houseboat is known famously for its excellent hospitality, super delicious food, and intricately designed impressive interior.3. Royal Dandoo Palace Group of Houseboats: This is one of the most popular houseboats that tourists love to include in their Kashmir holiday packages. This houseboat offers beautiful wood-panelled houses and a cozy fireplace. They can also arrange picnic and bird watching tours on particular demand.4. Butt's Clermont Houseboats: Perched by the western shores of Dal Lake, Butt's Clermont Houseboats is an ideal retreat for couples. This houseboat overlooks the 400 years old Mughal Garden, Naseem Bagh. This boathouse features comfortable & cozy suites that let you wake up to the spectacular views of the blue lake and the lush chinar trees.
Recommended Read: Dal Lake Houseboats
Are there ATM facilities in Kashmir?Yes, you can find well-equipped ATMs facilities in Kashmir. Prime cities of Kashmir like Srinagar, Pahalgam, and Gulmarg have several operating ATMs.
What should I pack for Kashmir trip?CLOTHINGDuring Summers:-Half sleeves cotton t-shirts/ tops-Cotton trousers/ jeggings-Cotton track pants-Full sleeves t-shirts/ tops for the evening-Light woollen garments for the nightDuring Monsoons:-A raincoat / waterproof jacket-cotton t-shirts/ tops-Cotton trousers/ jeggings-Cotton track pants-A light jacket/ hoodie/ pulloverDuring Winters:-Full sleeves t-shirts/ tops-Warm trousers-Full sleeves sweaters/ overcoats/ pullovers-Warm woollen socks-Woollen caps/ mufflers-Warm woollen gloves-Snow boots-ThermalsDOCUMENTS-ID proof like Aadhar Card/ Passport/Voters' ID-Hotel booking proof-Kashmir trip package voucherCASH-Carry enough cash as most of the local hotels and restaurants accept only cash. ATMs are available only in selected locations of Kashmir.ELECTRONICS-Cell phone-Camera-Universal adapter-Charger-TorchFIRST-AID KIT-Pain killers-Metacin saridon-Paracetamol-Antiseptic lotionTOILETRY KIT-Toothbrush and paste-Bodywash, handwash, hair wash, and face wash-Sanitizer-Sanitary pads/ tampons-Cold cream-Moisturizer-Lip balmMOBILE NETWORK & DATA CONNECTIVITY-A 2G/ 3G BSNL SIM
Planning a trip to Jammu & Kashmir, checkout & Book: Jammu and Kashmir Holiday Packages
Why is Kashmir so famous?Kashmir is famous for its picturesque lakes, striking landscapes, deep valleys, revered holy places, excellent climate, impressive art & heritage, beautiful handicrafts, colourful traditional houseboats, thrilling trekking sites and flavourful Kashmiri cuisine.
Is Kashmir or Manali better?Suppose you are looking for a peaceful and less chaotic atmosphere, picturesque natural sceneries, and good romantic and leisure moments. In that case, you should book a Kashmir trip package. However, if you have less time in hand and seek more adventurous activities, you can opt for Manali.
How far is Kashmir from Delhi?Kashmir is located at an approximate distance of around 859 kilometres from Delhi. In general, it takes 13 hours and 37 minutes to reach Kashmir from Delhi.
When does it snow in Kashmir?It generally snows in Kashmir during the winter season, between December and March. During these months, the snowfall is weighty, suitable for enjoying fun snow activities like snowboarding and skiing.
Where can I go skiing in Kashmir?Gulmarg: If you are a skiing enthusiast, make sure you have Gulmarg in your Kashmir tour package. With Mount Apharwat standing proud here, Gulmarg makes for an excellent skiing destination. This entire mountain is categorized into two phases. You can reach the first phase by taking a Gondola ride from Gulmarg to Kungdoor.If you are still a beginner at skiing, consider this your slope and ski down to the start point. If you are at the intermediate level, take the Gondola and ride from Kongdori to the Apharwat peak, from where you can enjoy the thrill of skiing down at high speed. If you are a pro, take the chair lift to Marry Shoulder, from where you can ski right down to Gulmarg.
Planning for a Srinagar Trip, Checkout & Book: Srinagar Tour Packages
Which are the famous resorts to stay on Kashmir Trip?1. The Khyber Himalayan Resort & Spa: Stay at this 5-star resort to make your holiday tour to Kashmir an extraordinary one. This Gulmarg resort pampers you with the best luxuries and services. It offers an indoor pool, mini theatre, children's club, and a host of activities, it is indeed a good option to stay while on a Kashmir holiday trip.2. The Chinar Resort: Another top-rated property, it impresses with its modern design and architecture, traditional hospitality, and mouth-watering food. Located in Pahalgam, this resort features impeccable customer service and a breathtaking setting.3. Ahsan Mount Resort: One of the best glamping resorts offered by the Kashmir sightseeing tours offers a beautiful amalgam of contemporary lodging facilities amidst an eco-friendly environment. Located in Sonamarg, it is perfect for experiential travellers who like to spend a night right under the stars.4. Grand Mumtaz Resort: This resort offers well-furnished accommodation along with modern facilities and world-class services. This Gulmarg resort tries to make its guests feel at home with its warm hospitality. If you want a luxury stay you can include this stay in your Kashmir tour packages.
Which are famous National Parks in Kashmir?1. Dachigam National Park: Located only 22 km from Srinagar, Dachigam is home to leopard, long-tailed marmot, musk deer, Himalayan black bear, jackal, Himalayan weasel, fox, Hangul, and beautiful birds, like black bulbul and cinnamon sparrow, and this is one of the best places to visit during Kashmir packages.2. Kaziranga National Park: Specially built near Uri to protect the Markhor wild goat, it houses many animal and bird species, including the musk deer, Himalayan marmot, brown bear, snow leopard, Kashmir flying squirrel, and butterflies.3. Hemis National Park: A must-visit national park on a Kashmir trip package, The largest national park in India, this paradise is famous for its snow leopards along with other wildlife, Hemis Monastery, and various beautiful Gompas.4. Salim Ali National Park: A famous home of over 100 species of birds and animals, this park is amongst the most famous destinations for adventure, family outings, and recreation.
5. Kishtwar National Park: Popular for snow leopards and various other wild animals and birds, this park offers natural landscapes of forests, waterfalls, valleys, Rinnay River, and much more, making it a must-visit attraction during Kashmir holiday packages.
Checkout & Book: Cheapest Jammu Kashmir Tour Package
Which are the best places for shopping in Kashmir?1. Carnal Payeen Anantnag Kashmir: A must-visit shopping destination on a Kashmir tour, this shop offers a range of brass and copper items. From miniature brass models, pooja items, small utensils, vessels, vintage stuff to showpieces, you can find many things here.2. Ahmad Complex: Housing many stores selling items like traditional clothes, Kashmiri jewelry, handicrafts, this complex is a one-stop destination for all your shopping fancies on a holiday tour to Kashmir.3. Royal Kashmir: An amazing shopping place included in Kashmir tour packages that offer 100% organic and authentic dry fruits. The shop is famous for selling dried fruits without preservatives and packed in go-green materials.4. Pick N Choose: Visit this fantastic department store while on your Kashmir sightseeing tour to buy some original Kashmir Tea products, Kashmiri sweets, and chocolates. Here, you can also buy packed foods, dried fruits, cosmetics, and travel accessories. You must include this place in your Kashmir tour packages if you are a shopping lover.
Planning a Honeymoon trip to Kashmir, check out: Kashmir Honeymoon Packages