Popular Jaipur Packages
Jaipur Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 15199.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 22550.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 22424.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 16099.0|
|10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 31099.0|
Jaipur Trip Packages
Jaipur tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Jaipur packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Jaipur holiday packages with exciting deals & offers.
Jaipur is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and the best way to make the most of your trip to the famous Pink City of India is by booking Jaipur tour packages. These tour packages organized by Thrillophilia give you a comprehensive tour of the city, along with a deep insight into the rich culture and history that this place is known for. Jaipur packages also include a wealth of activities, adventures, sightseeing tours, beautiful hotels to stay in and provisions to sample the wonderful local cuisine that Jaipur is renowned for.
While travelling can be quite intimidating, you can plan a stress-free vacation with Thrillophilia when you book our tour packages. Jaipur trip packages are inclusive of all the elements of a memorable vacation, starting from your flight to the city and a well-planned and personalized Jaipur tours, right till your flight back home. You don’t have to worry about any of these logistical details when you are travelling with Thrillophilia, and you can only concentrate on exploring this rich and colourful city and making lifelong memories.
One of the best features of these Jaipur packages is the fact that they are cost-effective. You can avail a number of deals and offers that allow you to experience Jaipur at a huge discount! Certain adventures like hiking, paragliding, hot air balloon rides, came rides and fort tours, which are much sought-after in Jaipur can be enjoyed at a subsidized rate when you book them as part of your Jaipur tour packages. These deals and offers make sure that you enjoy your Jaipur Trip without burning a hole in your pocket. Jaipur packages are also inclusive of personalized elements such as romantic dinners, family tours, solo traveller’s adventures and many more customizations that come together to create a tailor-made holiday, just for you.
1. Amer Fort: The Amer Fort or the Amber Palace is possibly the most iconic structure in Jaipur city and an essential part of your Jaipur tour packages. The construction of the fort was initiated by Raja Man Singh I in 1592, who served under the Mughal emperor – Akbar.
Places to Visit on Jaipur Trip:
In 2013, UNESCO declared the fort a World Heritage Site because of its unique history and cultural significance. The fort has four courtyards and is made with sandstone and marble. There are also many temples and other unique elements that you can explore when visiting the Amer Fort.
2. City Palace Jaipur: The beautiful City Palace in Jaipur was built by the founder of the city- Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II. In fact, the royal family of Jaipur still resides in the palace. The palace, apart from being an architectural marvel, is also home to a wonderful museum where you can check out the many interesting facets of Rajput and Rajasthani history and this is a must include place in your Jaipur trip packages.
3. Jantar Mantar: With Jaipur tour packages visit the beautiful Jantar Mantar which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and also the largest sundial in the world. It is an astronomical observatory made completely out of stone.
The structure was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, who built similar structures in various places in his kingdom including Delhi, Mathura, Ujjain and Varanasi, although the one in Jaipur is the largest and most remarkable.
4. Nahargarh Fort: Built in the year 1734 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, the Nahargarh Fort is a remarkable landmark on the horizon of Jaipur city. A tour of the Nahargarh Fort as part of your Jaipur holiday packages.
The name Nahargarh translates directly to “the abode of tigers”, which does justice to the massive fort and its patriotic history, where thousands of Rajput soldiers fortified the city against invaders. You can catch a wonderful view of the entire city of Jaipur from its roof.
5. Albert Hall Museum: The Albert Hall Museum is one of the most beautiful places to visit on Jaipur tours and also one of the most culturally significant. The museum is a converted palace which is also renowned for its architecture.
It is also home to some of the most interesting artefacts from the history of Rajasthan and the rule of the Rajputs including pottery items, swords, weapons, etc.
6. Galtaji Temple: A trip to the Galtaji Temple as part of your Jaipur packages is bound to yield a memorable time for you and your loved ones. Located within the premises of the City Palace, the temple encompasses traditional history along with natural beauty.
It is fringed by the beautiful Aravalli Hills and has a clean man made water tank in front of it. A lot of people frequent this temple to attend the religious ceremonies and chants that take place here.
7. Jal Mahal: Located in the middle of the Sagar Lake is the serene and peaceful palace that is Jal Mahal. It is a literal palace that has been built on the lake that has been now converted to a World Heritage Site and Museum, where you can explore the rich and colourful past of Jaipur.
While you can see most of the palace above the surface of the lake, there are 4 more floors that are submerged underwater. It is truly an architectural marvel and an essential stop in your Jaipur tour packages.
8. Abhaneri Stepwell: The Abhaneri Stepwell is one of the most photographed stepwells in the world and is another historical architectural marvel that makes Jaipur city so unique.
When you book a trip to the Abhaneri Stepwell as part of your Jaipur tour packages, you can learn about how it served as a reservoir for the villagers who used it to draw water during the dry months. The unique feature about this stepwell is that it has remained untarnished and intact over hundreds of years since it was built.
9. Johari Bazaar: Jaipur is known for the many unique handicraft items, jewellery, food items, textiles and accessories that are hand-made here. These typical souvenir items are created with a technique that are hundreds of years old, and can’t be found anywhere else in the world.
One of the best places where you can shop for these items is in Johari Bazaar, which is open through most of the day. You must absolutely visit this beautiful bazaar as part of your Jaipur tour packages, for a wholesome and authentic local experience.
10. Hawa Mahal: The iconic Hawa Mahal was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. This airy palace was built in a way that wind would circulate automatically through its many rooms and corridors, as it still does, several centuries after its construction.
It is considered an architectural marvel all over the world and is a structure that you absolutely can’t miss on your Jaipur tours.
Things to Do on Jaipur Tours:Here are some of the best things to do on Jaipur tours:
1. Shopping at local Markets: Any of the Jaipur tour Packages is incomplete without a trip to the local markets where you can shop for numerous beautiful souvenirs. Bapu Bazaar and Sireh Deori are the most famous locations to shop at.
From juttis to bandhej and leheriya printed wearables, you will get to shop for many famous local items. The markets here also have small shops selling the authentic blue pottery items like kitchenware and showpieces, thus you will be offered numerous items to take back home.
2. Visit Amber Fort: Visiting a historical fort which exhibits the beauty of ancient architecture lets you enjoy many scenic sights. The Amber fort is home to many beautiful locations and hosts a light and sound show everyday which can be enjoyed by anyone who visits there.
Exhibiting the beauty of Indian and Mughal architecture, the fort offers numerous beautiful backdrops perfect to click some authentic pictures and perfect to visit on Jaipur tours.
3. Enjoy a Rajasthani food tasting tour: Rajasthani food is famous everywhere for its varied spices and authentic recipes. When on Jaipur tours, you can indulge in numerous food tours in which you can taste delicacies like Dal Baati and Laal Maans.
You will find numerous famous locations here which serve some of the most tasteful dishes made using authentic recipes. Places like 1135 AM, Chochi Dhani and Virasat are some famous spots here where you can relish on many original recipes.
4. Attend a Global Level Event: With Jaipur tour packages, try enjoying a day at Jaipur Literature Festival and get to meet numerous writers. People from all over the world attend this convention in the month of January and the event has hosted numerous popular celebrities and personalities including the 14th Dalai Lama, Salman Rushdie, Stephen Fry and many more. From small food stalls to souvenir shops, the event exhibits a carnival like experience.
5. Take a Wildlife Safari: Once a former hunting area of the Maharajas of Jaipur, the Ranthambore National park has been developed into a wildlife sanctuary now. Housing a wide variety of animals and birds, this park lets you enjoy numerous safaris and tours and don't forget to add this in your Jaipur trip packages.
Marvelling at numerous animals like tigers and sloth bears resting in their natural habitat is common here. This place is truly an adventure lover's delight and houses numerous handicraft stores from where you can shop for numerous souvenirs.
6. Enjoy a Fancy car race: Jaipur has been home to the royals for ages, thus finding some extensive variety of cars is common here. The Rajputana Sports Car Club houses around 100 such vintage cars for the car lovers.
Every year, a race is held and specialised divers are assigned to run these beautiful cars on the tracks. The show is undoubtedly eye catching and offers a nice opportunity for tourists to glance at these royal vintage cars.
7. Indulge in a Royal Sport: When on Jaipur trip, everything you do has a hint of royalty to it. One such sport is elephant polo in which you get to play polo while riding an elephant.
This princely game was only allowed for the royals to play, however now everyone can try their hands on it. Dera Amer is one such place where you can indulge in this adrenaline rushing game and enjoy a playful session with your loved ones.
8. Party till you drop at numerous night clubs: Apart from being a hub for culture, Jaipur is also famous for its lively nightlife. You will find numerous night clubs and cafes here perfect to party at.
From royal clubs serving alcoholic beverages to chic nightclubs hosting the best parties of the town, the array of entertainment options in the night in Jaipur is endless. Be it the blended cocktails or the famous DJs, the clubs of Jaipur offer all kinds of joyous experiences.
9. Enjoy the panoramic view of the beautiful hills: Around the spectacular Aravalli hills, you will be offered a chance to hop on a hot air balloon and enjoy a scenic ride through the clouds.
Soar high in the sky and enjoy a birds eye view of the whole valley below you. As thrilling as this activity may be, it has a little romantic aspect too. You can opt for a morning session of this ride and enjoy the beautiful sunrise with your other half.
10. Feed the giants: Elephants and camels have been an integral part of Rajasthani culture and many fun and thrilling activities include them in it. However, at Elephantastic Elephant farm, it is all about saving and nourishing them.
The park is famous for its elephant feeding sessions, bathing activities and walking tours. This is a sanctuary for nature lovers as all these big animals can be seen resting here without any harm. The park also hosts some learning activities in which you are taught how to communicate with these elephants.
Best Time for Jaipur Tour:November to February are considered to be the best months to enjoy a trip to Jaipur. Around this time the weather remains cool and it becomes easy to visit multiple tourist places in a single day. Also, in the month of January, Jaipur Literature Fest is organised which attracts loads of tourists from all over the world.
Check out a variety of Ladakh tour package from several Indian cities, such as: Jaipur Tour Package From Bangalore, Jaipur Tour Package From Delhi, Jaipur Tour Package From Mumbai, Jaipur Tour Package From Chennai, Jaipur Tour Package From Kolkata, Jaipur Tour Package From Hyderabad. Jaipur Tour Package From Pune, Jaipur Tour Package From Ahmedabad, Jaipur Tour Package From Lucknow
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.