1. Supyar Mahal: Run by a prestigious Indian family, Supyar Mahal is widely known for its homely services, comfortable stays, and delectable meals. This beautiful homestay features trendy rooms, each of which is equipped with an attached bathroom, a microwave, and a refrigerator.
This kids-friendly accommodation facility also offers children activities and babysitting services to ensure a comfortable stay for families. They also offer currency exchange services and transportation facilities to and from the airport. The homestay also arranges exciting recreational activities for its patrons including food tours and Jaipur night safaris.
Location: 320, Jaswant nagar, Khatipura.
Amenities: Complimentary breakfast, babysitting, shared kitchen, car hire, free wifi.
Price: Starts from INR 2,240 per night.
2. Kalpana Yoga Homestay: Known as one of the most serene Jaipur homestays, Kalpana Yoga Homestay is a charming family-run property. The hostess of this homestay happens to be a reputed holistic advisor and yoga guru, who offers her patrons rejuvenating yoga sessions during their stay here.
Known popularly for its delectable home-cooked meals, the homestay offers its guests easy access to many important attractions of the city, such as City Palace and Sindhi Camp.
Location: Hathroi Fort 69, Harikishan Somani Marg, Gopalbari.
Amenities: Fitness centre, shared lounge, golf course, children activities, airport transportation.
Price: Starts from INR 2,184 per night.
3. The Buddhayan Villa: Lying in close proximity to Sindhi Camp, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and Birla Mandir Temple, The Buddhayan Villa is an elegant property with 3 bedrooms, a dining area, and a fully furnished shared kitchen.
Each room has a huge patio that offers a nice place for the guests to enjoy a laid-back evening, soaking in the flamboyant city views while sipping a cup of tea. With a huge garden, impressive barbeque facilities, and a jacuzzi, The Buddhayan Villa ensures the leisure requirements of its guests are efficiently catered to. They also offer kids-friendly DVDs for the entertainment of young children.
Location: Q 205, Mahima Panorama, Jagatpura.
Amenities: Kitchenette, balcony terrace, barbeque facilities, dining area, free parking, children activities.
Price: Starts from INR 6,490 per night.
4. Pink City Homestay: Lying very close to Jaipur Airport, Pink City Homestay is a family-run accommodation facility that offers a cozy stay amidst a surreal environment that blends tradition and modernity. Surrounded by lush greenery on all sides, the homestay soothes your senses and offers you peace and freshness.
During their stay here, the guests can wake up to beautiful garden scenes and relish delicious complimentary breakfast every morning. During their leisure hours, they can lay back in the shared lounge and enjoy watching TV and making friends with other fellow travelers.
Location: A-540 Siddharth Nagar, Jawahar Circle, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017.
Amenities: Free breakfast, shared lounge, shuttle bus service, Airport transportation, 24-hour front desk.
Price: Starts from INR 2,317.
5. BAARI: Lying in the heart of the city, BAARI is an imperial homestay, modeled with reference to the world-famous Hawa Mahal. The classy ambiance of the homestay will take you back in time to the royal olden times of Jaipur and let you experience a unique calmness that blends perfectly with the exuberance of the city.
Featuring air conditioned deluxe, luxury, and premium rooms, this chic accommodation option offers families and couples unmatched comfort and opulence. Well-equipped with a business center and corporate services, such as photocopying and printing, BAARI is also a business-friendly property. Furthermore, the availability of children’s play area, kids’ meals, and outdoor sports make this property kids-friendly.
Location: A2, RESIDENCY ROYALE, Sardar Patel Marg, C-Scheme C Scheme, Hathroi, Jaipur.
Amenities: Kitchenette, kids play area, temple chapel, business center, fitness center.
Price: Starts from INR 2,552 per night.
6. Michael’s Homestay: Located 1.4 kilometers away from the Jaipur airport, Michael’s Homestay is a splendid property with tastefully adorned rooms, a balcony terrace, a lounge, and a seating area.
The premises of the homestay is also dotted with colourful shops that allow the guests to shop for their favorite souvenirs. In order to cater to the recreational needs of its patrons, the homestay offers a variety of indoor games and outdoor tours.
Location: 14 shriram colony 2, Saraswati Nagar Extension, Chainpura, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017.
Amenities: Restaurant, on-site shops, photocopy services, seating area, library.
Price: Starts from INR 2,600 per night.
7. Aura Homestay Royal Villa: Perched near City Palace and Govind Dev Ji Temple, Aura Homestay Royal Villa is a lavish homestay, known popularly for its existing recreational activities, such as themed dinners, cultural tours, golf games, and cooking classes.
In order to cater to the culinary requirements of its guests, the homestay offers delectable Asian breakfast, scrumptious buffet meals, packed lunch, and even special diet food on request. The homestay also offers its patrons bikes and bicycles on rent so that they can explore the city in freedom.
Location: 32, Hawa Sadak, Keshav Nagar, Civil Lines, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302006.
Amenities: Golf course, jacuzzi, designated smoking area, shared lounge, temporary art galleries.
8. Gulmohar Villa: Known for its budget stays, Gulmohar Villa offers you a premium accommodation option in its deluxe and super deluxe rooms without hurting your pocket.
The homestay offers its guests a la carte breakfast and has an elegant bar where the guests can indulge in guilt-free drinking. The property has a spacious terrace, where the patrons can chill in the evening, basking in the mesmerizing sunset views.
Location: B-14, Bhawani Singh Rd, Durgadas Colony, C Scheme, Ashok Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001.
Amenities: Shared lounge, kitchen, bar, patio, spa & wellness centre, seating area.
Price: Starts from INR 676 per night.