Gangtok Tour Package
|Grandeur of Eastern India||6 Days|
|2 Days Gangtok to Lachung Tour||1 Days|
|Budget tour of Gangtok | FREE Yak Ride||4 Days|
|Experiential Tour to South Sikkim||5 Days|
|Darjeeling Sikkim Tour Package||7 Days|
|North Sikkim Wonders | FREE Kanchenjunga National Park Ticket||2 Days - 4D|
Gangtok packages - Browse through a wide range of Gangtok holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Gangtok trip packages with exciting deals & offers.
If you are planning a fun trip to the alluring Sikkim capital, Thrillophilia has a wide range of easy and convenient Gangtok trip packages for you. Booking these packages with Thrillophilia, offers you the opportunity to get a well curated itinerary, a splendid accommodation option, comfortable vehicle, delicious meals, knowledgeable local guide/driver, well-planned sightseeing tours, and various outdoor activities. Not to forget, you also receive 24/7 travel assistance on the go from the team of Thrillophilia.
No matter if you are planning your Gangtok tour with your family, kids, friends, or partner, you can get the perfect holidays crafted for your every mood with Thrillophilia. On your trip to this breathtaking hill station with these amazing Gangtok travel packages, you can explore the popular attractions of this stunning and upmarket destination. The itinerary of these packages will let you make the most of your trip, offering you the chance to cover maximum attractions of Gangtok within your planned schedule.
With the perfect blend of cultural identities to urbanisation, Gangtok is a breathing and dynamic bit of paradise of the northeast. It has an amazing view of Mount Kanchenjunga which is the third highest mountain peak in the world. The best Gangtok Tour Packages offer an abundant natural beauty and various natural attractions such as the Tsomgo Lake, Banjhakri falls, Tashi viewpoint and many more. Some of the other places worth visiting include the Enchey Monastery, Ganesh Tok, Do Drul Chorten etc. River Teesta is one of the best spots for white water rafting in North East India that flows in Gangtok. It offers a great sense of adrenaline rush to adventure junkies.
Gangtok Tour Packages from Mumbai, Gangtok Tour Packages from Ahmedabad, Gangtok Tour Packages from Bangalore, Gangtok Tour Packages from Delhi, Gangtok Tour Packages from Chennai, Gangtok Tour Packages from Kolkata, Gangtok Tour Packages from Hyderabad, Gangtok Tour Packages from Pune
Here are some of the best places to visit in Gangtok :
1. Tashi View Point: Capturing the glittering hues of the sky during the evening at Tashi View Point in Gangtok. It is one of the most picturesque places to visit in Gangtok to have a glimpse of the stunning Kanchenjunga peak.
2. Hanuman Tok: A must-visit for history lovers in Gangtok, Hanuman Tok is known for some extraordinary sightseeing. It is said that this is the place where Lord Hanuman took some rest while going towards Lanka from the Himalayas.
3. Seven Sisters Waterfall: Enjoy a refreshing site with the crystal-clear waters thundering down the mountains at Seven Sisters Waterfall. It is a nice getaway to visit with friends and family.
4. Nathu La Pass: Known to be a part of the ancient silk route, Nathu La is one of the most interesting places to see in Sikkim. From here, one can catch a glimpse of the Indo-China border at an altitude of 4300 m.
5. Tsongmo Lake: This is a popular glacial lake that is the best getaway for nature lovers. It is encompassed by mountain ranges and offers a serene escape.
6. Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary: Located amidst the hill, the Shigba Rhododendron Sanctuary is a must-visit for nature lovers. It has different varieties of rhododendrons and allures everyone with its vibrant colors
Here are some of the best things to do in Gangtok:
1. Goeche La trek: Have a romantic experience with Gangtok trip packages by trekking to Goecha La and witnessing the cultural heritage. The trek offers delightful sights of blooming forests and views of the Himalayas including Kanchenjunga Peak.
Also Checkout: Goechala Trekking
2. Cable Ride: Enjoy a 360-degree view of Gangtok as you take a cable car ride within Gangtok trip packages. It is a 2-way ride and enthralls everyone with its zig-zag navigation.
3. Yak Safari: A must-do activity for wildlife lovers in Gangtok trip packages, yak safari is a nice way to explore the place through the rugged terrain of Sikkim.
4. Mountain Biking: Savour an adrenaline rush in the cragged terrains of Sikkim by indulging in mountain biking. The city has various routes where the mountain bikers explore a different side to nature.
5. River Rafting in Teesta River: Enjoy a meeting with the roaring waters of River Teesta by rafting in Gangtok tour packages. It offers a surreal rafting experience with rapids of different challenging levels and many panoramic views on the way.
Must Checkout: Teesta River Rafting