1. Uffizi Gallery: The Uffizi Gallery is one of the best places to visit on the Florence tours. The gallery has an extensive collection of artworks from the Renaissance period. The Birth of Venus and Annunciation are famous paintings in the gallery. Visitors can also see sculptures by Michelangelo and Donatello. It is home to an extensive Renaissance art collection, including Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Botticelli paintings. The gallery also has various sculptures, tapestries, and other works of art.
Location: Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI
Timings: 8:15 am–6:30 pm
Click Here To Book: Ufizzi Gallery Tickets
2. Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore: The Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore is the most iconic and popular tourist destination in your Florence Italy Tours. The massive, Gothic cathedral is located in the city's heart and is one of the most prominent landmarks. The cathedral's exterior is covered in pink, white, and green marble, and its interior is just as lavish. The cathedral is home to many artworks, including Michelangelo's statue of David. A visit to the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore should be included in the list of Tours of Florence Italy's this majestic structure is sure to leave you in awe.
Location: Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI
Timings: 8:15 am to 10:15 pm
3. Ponte Vecchio: The Ponte Vecchio is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Florence Italy Tours because of its beautiful medieval bridge that spans the Arno River. The bridge is lined with shops and restaurants, making it the perfect place to enjoy a meal or shop. There are also many art galleries on the bridge, making it a great place to view some of Florence's finest artwork. The bridge spans the Arno River and is lined with jewelry shops, making it a popular spot for locals and tourists.
Location: Ponte Vecchio, 50125 Firenze FI
Timings: 10 am to 7 pm
4. Accademia Gallery: This world-renowned art museum is home to some of the most important works of art in Italian history, including Michelangelo's iconic statue of David. There is so much to see at the Accademia Gallery that you could easily spend a whole day there. In addition to Michelangelo's David, other highlights include Botticelli, da Vinci, and Raphael's paintings. Even if you're not an art lover, the Accademia Gallery is worth a visit for its historical significance alone.
Location: Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI
Timings: 8.15 am to 6.50 pm
Book Now: Academia Gallery Tickets
5. Piazza Della Signoria: Piazza Della Signoria is one of Florence's most popular tourist attractions. It is located in the heart of the city and is home to many famous historical buildings, including the Palazzo Vecchio, the Loggia Dei Lanzi, and the Fountain of Neptune. Visitors to the square can enjoy several activities, including watching street performers, people-watching, and admiring the architecture.
Location: P.za della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI
Timings: 24 hours
6. Basilica Santa Croce: The church is known for its beautiful architecture and for being the final resting place of some of Italy's most famous men, including Michelangelo, Galileo, and Machiavelli. The basilica was built in the 14th century and is a perfect example of Gothic architecture. The basilica is also home to many beautiful frescoes by Giotto and other artists. The church's interior is just as beautiful, with high ceilings, ornate chapels, and a stunning fresco by Giotto.
Location: Piazza di Santa Croce, 16, 50122 Firenze FI
7. Boboli Gardens: The Boboli Gardens are one of the most popular tourist attractions in Florence Italy Tours. They are a large, well-maintained public park with many beautiful sculptures and fountains. The gardens are also a great place to watch, as they are often filled with locals and tourists alike. The gardens are very well-maintained and are a great place to relax and take in the scenery. Visitors can stroll through the manicured gardens, relax in the shade of the trees, or take a boat ride on the nearby lake.
Location: Piazza de' Pitti, 1, 50125 Firenze FI
Timings: 8.15 am to 6.30 pm
Checkout & Book: Boboli Gardens Tickets
8. Piazzale Michelangelo: Piazzale Michelangelo is a must-see on any Florence tour. The square offers stunning city views and is a great place to relax and enjoy sights. There are plenty of benches to sit on and plenty of photo opportunities. There is a replica of Michelangelo's Statue of David, as well as several other sculptures. The piazza is also famous for taking photos and enjoying the views. It's also a great place to watch and soak up the atmosphere of Florence.
Location: Piazzale Michelangelo, 50125 Firenze FI
Timings: 8 am to Midnight
Price: € 22.96