1. River Rafting: Go for River Rafting in Rangpo River and feel the splash of water against your face while gliding over the rapids. The entire journey stretches between 5 Kilometers - 8 Kilometers and is more of a once in a lifetime kind of experience.
2. Rock Climbing: Rock Climbing is one of the sought-after activities in Darjeeling and can be found in all the Darjeeling Honeymoon Tour Packages. It takes place on a natural rock, popularly known as Tenzing Rock and has a height between 20 feet to 80 feet.
3. Trekking: Nestled right in the middle of the Himalaya’s lap, Darjeeling is dotted with panoramic trekking and hiking trails. Tag along with your partner and walk hand in hand through lush greenery, looming trees, clear blue sky and picturesque mountains. If luck is in your favour, you might also end up spotting Red Pandas on your way up.
4. Camping: Wake up to the chirping of the birds, misty mountains, dew drops on the meadows and lovely mountain views. Participate in BBQ & Bonfire and curl up with your partner inside the tents when night falls.
1. The Elgin: Established in 1887, The Elgin is set in a Colonial-Era Property and is one of the opulent stays in Darjeeling. It offers comfortable rooms, equipped with Fireplace and all the necessary amenities. In addition, it has a Dining Room, Bar, Spa, Library, among others.
Location: 18 H.D Lama Road, Darjeeling 734101, West Bengal, India.
Price: Rs 9,500 – Rs 10,650 / Night.
2. Mayfair: Nestled in the hilltop, Mayfair offers polished rooms, modern amenities, congenial hospitality and impeccable service. It is mostly included in Darjeeling Honeymoon Tour Packages mainly because it houses an old-world charm and a romantic aura.
Location: Mall Rd, opposite Governor House, Chauk Bazaar, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101.
Price: Rs 12,000 – Rs 20,000 / Night.
3. Tumsong Tea Retreat: Away from 28 Kilometres from the main hub, Tumsong Tea Retreat is situated away from the hustle-bustle of daily life. The property is surrounded by magnificent landscapes & aromatic tea estate, and finds its mention in the Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages for the right reasons. Moreover, if you walk down the hill slope, you will find a rivulet flowing in rhythm.
Location: Tumsong Tea Estate, Darjeeling, Tumsong, Ghoom, West Bengal 734102.
Price: Rs 12500/ Night.
4. Central Heritage Resort & Spa: An ideal place to spend quality time with your beau, Central Heritage Resort & Spa is an antique property and offers unmatched views of imposing valleys and mist-covered mountains. It offers tastefully decorated rooms and an on-site restaurant. Upon request, they can even arrange sight-seeing trips and outdoor activities.
Location: Opposite Mahakal Mandir, Mall Rd, Chauk Bazaar, Darjeeling, West Bengal 734101.
Price: Rs 2,400 – Rs 5,300 / Night.
1. Mall Road: After a long tiring day full of sight-seeing and adventure activities, just head to Mall Road and sit on the wooden benches. Let the cool breeze brush against your face while you dig into delicious Momos from the street vendors.
2. Joey’s Pub: If you come to Darjeeling, your trip would be incomplete without a visit to Joey’s Pub. It is an epitome of Darjeeling’s NightLife and is all about the old world charm, vibrant music and exquisite drinks.
3. Gatty’s Cafe: An amalgamation of a Cafe and a Bar, Gatty’s Cafe offers live music, delectable food & Karaoke sessions. In addition, it also has a dance floor where you can shake a leg with your partner.
4. Inox, Rink Mall: How about doing something different and catching up a Night Show at Inox, Rink Mall? The multiplex usually screens Hindi Blockbusters and latest Hollywood Films.
If you look forward to unwinding in the lap of Himalayas with your partner, Darjeeling is worth every hard-earned penny. After all, what is better than going spot hopping, galore of adventure activities, awesome stays and delectable food? Get exciting Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages from Thrillophilia and come down here to spend some good time with your soulmate.
4-5 days are enough to explore the relaxing town at its best. Head to the top-notch spots, indulge in Adventure Activities and try out sumptuous Tibetan Cuisine. Book Darjeeling Honeymoon Tour Packages from Thrillophilia and allow us to align the Itinerary according to your timeline.
Yes, Darjeeling is absolutely safe for couples. Here, localites are cooperative and helpful in nature. However, it is advisable to not roam around the streets at night to avoid getting into trouble.
Travellers can buy Woollen Wears, Hand-Knitted Items, Carpets, Handicrafts, Books, Souvenirs, and Darjeeling Tea. Out of all the Darjeeling Honeymoon Tour Packages, always opt for a Package which lets you keep an extra day solely dedicated to shopping at Mall Road. You possibly don't want to miss out such great deals at an affordable rate.