7 Days Gangtok Darjeeling Tour with Mirik
Starting Point: Bagdogra Airport[IXB]/Railway Station [NJP]
End Point: Bagdogra Airport[IXB]/Railway Station [NJP]
Highlights of the Trip:
- Get ready for a trip heavy on outdoor relaxation and natural discoveries
- Shoot up to the Tiger Hill to experience one of the best sunrises of your
- Seek blessings from the distinguished Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir in Gangtok
- View the Tsomgo Lake aligned within mountains at an elevation of 12,310ft.
- Get privileged to stand in two countries at the same time at Simana
About the Destination:
A mere mention of North East India invokes images of stunning locales,
panoramic landscapes, and unspoiled beauty. From the beautiful views of the majestic peak of Kanchenjunga in Sikkim to the lush green mountains and emerald
tea plantations of Darjeeling, the trip proves to be the perfect opportunity
for spending a pleasant time with family.
About the trip:
- This seven-day journey highlights the best of these destinations. Your
excursion starts from Gangtok, a hotspot for nature lovers, adventure seekers,
and spiritual people alike. Be delighted by the picturesque glacial lake,
100-foot waterfall, sacred monasteries, and art schools.
- Next, you’ll be heading to Darjeeling, a mesmerizing amalgamation of green
hills, tea gardens, and peaceful monasteries. Get charmed by the incredible
sunrise at Tiger Hill, behold the dreamy toy train taking a 360-degree turn on
Batasia Loop, and seek blessings at Ghoom Monastery.
- The climax of your tour would be at Mirik. Go on a scenic drive across the
lush tea plantations, stop en-route over at the Indo-Nepal Border, Simana where
you stand in India while enjoying views of Nepal. Amidst the pristine nature,
indulge yourself in activities like boating or horse riding.
is for min. 2 pax. Hit the send inquiry to get discounted prices for 2 or more
people traveling together.