1. Junagarh Fort: Famous for its remarkable architecture and intricately detailed carvings, Junagarh Fort is built in the Thar Desert. It is one of the most popular places to visit on a Bikaner tour as it also possesses an intriguing history that interests the tourists. The balconies and gardens in the fort enhance the beauty of the fort and are a sight to behold.
Location: Bikaner Fort, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001.
Timing: 10 AM - 4:30 PM on all days.
Entry fee: INR 50 per person for Indians and INR 30 per person for Indian students, INR 300 per person for foreigners and INR 150 per person for foreign students.
2. Lalgarh Palace: Built by Maharaja Ganga Singh, Lalgarh Palace possesses a European style architecture which is a feast to the eyes. One can still marvel at the brilliance of this architecture on the Bikaner tour even though this palace has now been opened to the tourists for a stay.
You can enjoy the luxuries offered at the palace and witness the massively spacious rooms while also enjoying the royal hospitality. You can explore the huge corridors or go for a stroll in the garden, it will provide a delightful experience.
Location: Near roadway bus stand, Bikaner, Rajasthan.
Timing: 10 AM - 5 PM from Monday to Saturday and closed on Sundays.
Entry fee: INR 20 per person.
3. Prachina Museum: Known as the cultural centre of Bikaner, Prachina Museum is one of the best places to visit on your Bikaner tour package.
You can witness a wide range of collections and everything from textiles, costumes to jewellery and accessories and get a feel of the traditions and culture of Bikaner. Keeping the history and traditions alive, this place also possesses a collection of European glasses and Chinese crockery.
Location: Junagarh Fort, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001.
Timing: 9 AM - 6 PM.
Entry fee: INR 10 per person for Indians, INR 25 per person for Foreigners, INR 5 for children, INR 20 for still camera, INR 75 for video Camera.
4. Laxmi Nath Temple: One of the oldest temples in Bikaner, this temple was built in reverence to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi, and is a must visit on your Bikaner tour package. Marvel at the architecture of this temple and witness the artwork inside, it is nothing less than sheer brilliance.
Made with red stone and marble, the artwork on the doorway will capture your attention. Laxmi Nath Temple is beautiful and worth a visit. You will also find shrines of Shri Neelkanth Mahadev, Shri Badrinarayanji and more in the temple.
Location: Beside Bhandasar Jain Temple, Bikaner, Rajasthan.
Timing: 5 AM - 1 PM & 5 PM - 11 PM.
5. National Research Centre on Camel: One of the major attractions on a Bikaner tour package, numerous types of camels reside in this research centre. This centre is completely dedicated to studying the camels also known as The Ship of the Desert.
The camels are fed and taken care of here and it is also beneficial for locals as they can earn money. The behaviour of the camels is studied in the centre and there are research programmes that are conducted here for the students. You can enjoy a camel ride or relish the ice cream made from camel milk.
Location: Jodhpur Bypass, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334022.
Timing: 12 PM - 6 PM from Tuesday to Saturday, 7 AM - 3 PM on Sunday and closed on Monday.
Entry fee: INR 30 per person for Indians and INR 100 per person for Foreign Tourists.
6. Rampuria Haveli: Famous for its exquisiteness and splendour, the timeless beauty of the Rampuria Haveli has been alluring tourists from around the world. A must visit on your Bikaner tour package, this haveli will mesmerise you with its classic halls and lavish rooms adorned with artefacts and portraits made from fine wood.
Built with red sandstone, this haveli is a fusion of Mughal and Victorian architecture and its magnificence will steal your heart. Rampuria Haveli was constructed by Bhanwar Lalji Rampuria during the 1920s. It is now also a hotel for the tourists and has around twenty guest rooms that are unique and opulent.
Location: Bikaner, Rajasthan.
7. Ganga State Museum: One of the favourites among the tourists, the Ganga State Museum is a popular attraction that you cannot afford to miss on your Bikaner tour package. The museum houses artefacts from the Gupta Age and provides an atmosphere to study. With a library and a beautiful environment, it is the perfect place to spend your day at peace.
Location: Rani Bazar, Shardul Colony, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334201.
Timing: 10 AM - 5 PM on all days and closed on Monday.
Entry fee: INR 20 per person for Indians and INR 10 per person for Indian students, INR 100 per person for foreigners and INR 50 per person for foreign students.
8. Gajner Palace: Converted into a luxury hotel in the present, this royal palace served as a hunting retreat in the old times and is one of the must visit destinations on your Bikaner tour package.
Gajner Palace provides insights into the history and the lifestyle of the past. The lake at the palace is a beautiful place to visit as it is surrounded with tranquility and bewitching views filling your heart with peace and happiness.
Location: Gajner, Rajasthan 334301.
Timing: 10 AM - 5 PM.
Entry fee: INR 100 per person.