1. Raj Vilas Palace: Built in the year 1866, this resort was once a royal residence, essence of which can still be felt in the carvings and frescoes on its walls.
This is one such resort in Bikaner which has been made in a heritage building and all the antiques of which are still being used as decorative items here. This deluxe resort has a giant blue pool and a splendid courtyard from where you can gaze at the panoramic views of the forests.
Location: Public Park, Civil Lines, opp. Old RTO Office, Shardul Colony, Bikaner.
Amenities: Extra Rollaway Mattress on Request (Chargeable Basis), Luggage Porter Service, Swimming Pools, Multi Cuisine Restaurants, Lawn Area, Cultural Events, Bars and Cafes, Car/Bike Rental Services.
Price: INR 2400 to INR 4000 per person for a single night.
2. Bhairon Vilas: Elegant interior, chic rooms, loaded restaurant and bars and beautiful surroundings collectively make it one of the best staycation options for you. This resort in Bikaner is famous for being a heritage building and letting people experience what real luxury feels like.
From couple spa treatments to beautifully manicured lawns and from ancient frescoes to splendid swimming pools, this resort is loaded with all the top notch amenities and facilities. The resort is located close to various prime locations of the city including the Junagarh Fort, thus the guests here can enjoy many hassle free sightseeing tours.
Location: Next to Junagarh Fort, Kuchilpura, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001.
Amenities: Swimming pool, multi cuisine restaurant, parking area, room service, bar, spa salon.
Price: INR 2500 to INR 4500 per person for one night.
3. Thar Exotica Resort: Safaris, regional food, comfort, shopping are the things one can ask for when visiting any tourist destination and if choosing Thar Exotica as your stay then you will get all the experiences packed in a single place.
This is truly an all inclusive resort in Bikaner with a gym, swimming pool, array of activities, a shop and what not. Overall, if visiting Bikaner and wishing to stay at a place where you get everything without stepping out then this is the best place to do so.
Location: 10 km Mile Stone, NH-11, Bikaner.
Amenities: Swimming pool, luggage assistance, parking available, bar, multi cuisine restaurant, indoor/outdoor activities, multilingual staff, sports club, gym, safari experiences.
Price: INR 3000 to INR 6000 per person for one night.
4. Heritage Resort Bikaner: This is one such resort in Bikaner where you can marvel at the grand structures while enjoying various modern and top notch facilities. The Heritage Resort Bikaner stays off the grid, away from the hustle and bustle of the city and still manages to keep you connected with the outer world.
From free WiFi services to telephones and from swimming pools to spas, all the major and royal facilities can be availed here. Around the resort lies a beautifully landscaped lawn where you can indulge in activities liye yoga and field games.
Location: At 9 Kms. Milestone, Bikaner-Jaipur Highway, Rajasthan 334001.
Amenities: Spa, swimming pool, multi cuisine restaurant, parking available, bar, sitout area, free WiFi.
Price: INR 7500 to INR 15,000 per person for a single night.
5. Laxmi Niwas Bikaner: As royal as its name sounds, similar is the aura of Laxmi Niwas Resort Bikaner. Finding its name in some of the top Bikaner Resorts, this stay is loaded with luxuries and has been a favourite staycation destination of various travellers.
Having a close proximity to many famous locations like Keoladeo National Park makes it easy for its guests to enjoy some hassle free sightseeing tours. From wildlife safaris to natural trails and from splashing in pools to enjoying indoor games, here you can try your hands on numerous entertainment options.
Location: Lal Garh Campus, Dr Karni Singhji Road, Samta Nagar, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001.
Amenities: Outdoor pool, spa parlour, sitout area, kids play area, multi cuisine restaurant, luggage assistance, special request menu, parking area.
Price: INR 8000 to INR 10,000 per person for one night.
6. Raj Haveli, Bikaner: Staying true to its name, the Raj Haveli is actually a heritage haveli turned into a resort. Once a home to some dear people of the royal family, this heritage building was presented as a gift to them and was loaded with relics and other artefacts.
Apart from all this, now this resort has been providing utmost hospitality services and comes under the list of some of the most famous Bikaner Resorts. The resort has an open terrace dining area from where you can gaze at the setting sun and enjoy a delicious meal made by excellent chefs.
Location: B-222, Sadul Ganj, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334002.
Amenities: Terrace access, multi cuisine restaurant, parking area, vehicle hiring facilities, tour guides, private dining facilities.
Price: INR 5500 to INR 10,000 per person for a single night.
7. Balaji Resort Bikaner: Providing you a chance to rst in private camps and cottages, the Balaji Resort aims to provide an authentic Rajasthani experience to its guests. From cultural dance performances to culinary tours and from midnight bonfire to age old decoration ideas, this resort will take you back to the past and exhibit what the rural areas used to look like. The resort lies away from the city, thus here you can indulge in numerous calming activities like a refreshing morning walk or an ayurvedic spa session.
Location: Raisar Road, nh 11 near at Manda college Raisar Jaipur Road, NH 11, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334022.
Amenities: Spa parlour, bar, cafe, multi cuisine restaurant, rooms with kitchens, bonfire and barbeque facilities, separate cottages, cultural events, open lawn area.
Price: INR 2500 to INR 5000 per person for a single night.
8. Wild Desert Resort: Providing you with a chance to camp amidst splendid deseret, this resort is located in a part of Thar Desert. Exhibiting a true glimpse of the Rajasthani culture, the resort here hosts various events and performances in which any guest can take part.
From learning authentic recipes straight from the chefs to making traditional designs on the walls, one can try their hands on many famous activities here. Apart from that, even after staying off the grid, the resort is loaded with all the top notch facilities and amenities.
Location: Pemasar road via raisar, Bikaner - Agra Rd, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334022.
Amenities: Child friendly activities, bar, multi cuisine restaurant, sitout areas, pet friendly surroundings, parking available, cultural performances.
Price: INR 5000 to INR 7000 per person for a single night.
9. Vesta Bikaner Palace: As the name suggests, this one is truly a palace in which you can enjoy some of the best luxuries and a plethora of adventurous activities. From outdoor pool to parking and from a work desk in the rooms to sitout areas, the resort aims to offer all the best facilities possible.
Making sure that you stay connected to the outer world, the resort has WiFi and intercom facilities as well. Apart from all this, being surrounded by lush greenery and various manicured gardens makes a stay here more cheerful.
Location: 10th Mile Stone, Jaipur-Bikaner Highway, Himtasar, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001.
Amenities: Gym, spa, outdoor pool, poolside dining, multi cuisine restaurant, vehicle rental, kids play area, parking available, private balconies, yoga classes, sitout areas.
Price: INR 4000 to INR 8000 per person for a single night.