1. Crystal Lake View: Enthralling the guests with an outstanding view of Bhimtal Lake, this homestay in Bhimtal is for all the nature lovers. The homestay has on offer well appointed spacious rooms for the comfort of its guests. This place is sure to make you forget all the worries of life as you are served breakfast in bed and get to choose from multiple indoor games for your recreation. During your leisurely hours, you can choose to pick up a book and read while relishing the mountain air or pick up a DVD to watch your favourite superheroes on the screen. The wonderful homestay is ideal for vacationers going with their kids and offers amenities like an in house restaurant, free parking, indoor play area etc.
Location: Bhowali Bhimtal Road, Bhimtal
2. Juniper: For those looking to retreat in the arms of nature with all the modern amenities to comfort them, Juniper Homestay is the place to be in Bhimtal. This gorgeous homestay near Bhimtal is tucked away amidst the lush green lands and makes you forget the din and pollution of urban cities. The cozy homestay has a common living and dining room with a fireplace. For the bibliophiles, the homestay offers a heavenly stay as it has a stunning collection of books where you can marvel at the views while you simultaneously get lost in the imaginary world.
Location: Jungalia, Bhimtal, Distt. Nainital, Uttarakhand
3. Emerald Trail: Wake up to the birds chirping and the mountain winds caressing your hair as you holiday in this picturesque homestay in Bhimtal. Known to help you cherish the serenity of nature, the homestay offers many activities so that not a single minute goes by where you are bored at Emerald Trail. It offers activities like trekking, astrophotography, badminton, football, cricket, fishing along with many indoor games like uno, monopoly etc. For those looking for some leisure, there is a beautiful garden where you can spend evenings sipping tea and a library browsing through their varied collection of books.
Location: Jungaliya Gaon Rd, Bhimtal, Uttarakhand 263136
4. Nature Hill Homestay: Bask in luxury at this serene homestay which offers you some of the most scenic views of Bhimtal. For the outdoor junkies, this Bhimtal homestay is a stunning retreat as it offers activities like yoga and meditation in the morning and fishing by the lake during the day. The homestay has two bedrooms and is a perfect pick for a group of upto 12 people looking forward to being enthralled by the tranquility of Kumaon Hills. Some of the best activities which you can enjoy here include boating at Naukuchiatal, paragliding, dirt biking, hiking, trekking, water sports etc.
Location: It is located 24 km away from Nainital in Bhimtal.
5. Silent Valley Homestay: Escape the crowds and embrace the tranquility of nature for a wonderful vacation amidst the mountainous landscape of Bhimtal. This place is wrapped in serenity and your worries will seem to flutter away as you watch the sprawling meadows that encompass this homestay. If you are looking for an adventure, you can go out and try activities like trekking, nature walks and hiking when you are. This Bhimtal Homestay is a great escape for foodies as they prepare authentic Kumaoni meals which you can relish with your loved ones.
Location: Post-Chanfi, Alchauna, Via- Bhimtal District- Nainital State- Uttarakhand
6. Camp Hideout: Tucked away amidst the wilderness, this homestay in Bhimtal is where you can appreciate total solitude. Located in a village called Siloti, this homestay is perched atop a hill from where you can bask in the glorious views of Kumaon Hills. The coffee fanatics here will cherish an superb open space as the sun paints the sky in its brilliant colors and the hot coffee mesmerises your taste buds. An outstanding escape to enjoy with your friends and family, this homestay is a budget pick to have a great time in Bhimtal
Location: NaukuchiaTal Road, Siloti Pant, Uttarakhand
7. The Retreat Homestay: If you are a history lover, pack your bags to take a break from your mundane life in the rustic cottages at The Retreat Homestay. This lavish homestay in Bhimtal dates back to the 19th century and offers you a taste of the colonial area. When you are here, you can spend your time bird watching and studying about butterflies as it has the famous butterfly research center nearby where you can learn about various butterflies. Apart from all the luxuries, this homestay near Bhimtal also promises to enthral you with their delicious home cooked food.
Location: The Retreat, Jones Estate, Bhimtal 263136, Uttarakhand, India
8.India Untravelled: Relish the old world charm kept intact by the Smetacek family at this 19th century bungalow. This Bhimtal homestay transports you into another era as you relax besides the mud plastered walls in its luxurious rooms. Encompassed by wilderness, the homestay has a common lounge area where you can soak the warmth from the old fireplace, read books or just listen to the sounds of nature while appreciating the rustic ambience. Various activities which you can enjoy at India Untraveled are village walk, jungle walk, cooking classes, day trips to nearby hill stations, outdoor barbeque dinners, birdwatching, hiking etc.
Location: Jones Estate, near butterfly museum, Nainital,263136