1. Taking an express tour of the Waitomo Glowworm Cave: On this 45-minute express tour of the Waitomo Cave marvel at the stunning limestone formations and get amazed by the view of irradiating glowworms illuminating the grotto. The pristine beauty of the cave will take your breath away and you will long for a second visit to this shining cave.
Location: 39 Waitomo Village Road, Waitomo 3977, New Zealand
Price: 36.92 NZD per adult
Timings: 9.30 AM, 11AM, 1 PM, 2.30 PM, and 4 PM
2. A native forest and zipline tour at Waiheke Island: Taking a ferry you reach the Waiheke island from Auckland city and embark on an island adventure here. You set out for a relaxing walk into the forest woodland and later zipline from one zone of the forest to the other. You will zip with 200 meters long cables high above ancient canopies of forest and lush green vineyards, soaking up incredible views.
Location: Hauraki Gulf of New Zealand
Price: 94.47 NZD per person
Timings: 10 AM - 5 PM
3. Marine adventure at Kelly Tarlton's Sea Life Aquarium: For an out of the blue adventure head to the topsy turvy Kelly Tarlton’s Sea Aquarium that has stingrays and sharks swimming around you in the transparent tunnels that used to be stormwater tanks. Unravel the striking secrets of the southern Ocean and revel in the magic of an underwater fantasyland. Here you get up close and personal with the playful Gentoo dolphins, and witness a massive collection of as many as 80 different species in the live animal exhibits. From jellyfish to penguins and stingrays you spot the most unique species here.
Location: 23 Tamaki Drive, Orakei, Auckland 1071, New Zealand
Price: 21.60 NZD per person
Timings: 9:30 AM - 5 PM
4. Skywalk and Skyjump at the Sky Tower: Feel the rush of adrenaline at Auckland’s tallest tower of 328 meters that allows you to walk on the edge, admire the sweeping views of the city and experience a lifetime of thrill as you sky jump from the highest point. The eleven seconds of freefall from a height of 192 meters, at a speed of 85 kph pulsates the racing beat of your heart. The SkyJump at the Sky tower is described as one of the safest base jumps as a wire is securely attached to you which brings you down smoothly. This activity lets you conquer your fear of heights and gives you a sense of achievement.
Location: Victoria Street West, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010, New Zealand
Price: 117.06 NZD per adult
Timings: 10 AM - 8 PM
5. Explore the city of Auckland on an explorer bus: Personalize your itinerary at your own space and jump aboard a hop on and hop off explorer bus to see Auckland’s major attractions without paying a dime extra. You can choose between the 48-hour and 24-hour pass and enjoy the live commentary while the bus pauses at multiple stops. Without having to queue up you witness the marvelous destinations like Albert Park, Bastion Point, Auckland Museum, Viaduct Harbour, Auckland Gallery of Art, and so many others.
Location: Auckland city
Price: 25.67 NZD per person
Timings: 9 AM- 5 PM
6. Enjoy a delightful outing at the Auckland Zoo: Explore one of the largest wildlife homes, the Auckland zoo where over 135 different species and over 1400 wild animals reside. You will spot everything from red pandas, to cotton-top tamarins, capybara, fur seals, meerkat and baboons here in the mammal category. However, if you warm up to your feathered friends more then you will be pleased to spot the kiwi, gouldian finch, greater flamingo, macaw, kakariki, and rainbow lorikeet besides several others.
Location: Motions Rd, Auckland 1022, New Zealand
Timings: 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Price: 17.54 NZD per person
7. Climb and bungee jump off the Harbor Bridge of Auckland: When in Auckland do not miss out on climbing this iconic eight-lane motorway bridge Waitemat? Harbour. You will enjoy stunning views of the entire cityscape of Auckland as you climb. However, if you are seeking extra thrill after an exciting walk on the bridge, you can bungee jump and plunge 131 feet below, to touch the surface of the ocean. Experts will guide you well before you leap from the bungee pod.
Location: Waitemat? Harbour in Auckland, New Zealand
Timings: 9:30 AM - 4 PM
Price: 106.25 NZD per adult
8. Skydive to enjoy spectacular views: Redefine freedom by experiencing the highest tandem skydive at the height of 20000 feet. During a skydive sesh at Auckland you get to experience the serenity of a parachute ride while soaking in the beauty of aerial views of Mt Taranaki and Hauraki Gulf.
Timings: 9-:00 AM slot, 12:00 PM slot
Price: 235.72 NZD per person