Popular Athens Packages
Athens Tour Packages
|Discover Greece||6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 62990.0|
|6 Days Spectacular Greece Tour||6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 56990.0|
|5 Days Greece Supersaver||5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 35990.0|
|Greece to Croatia Road Trip Adventure||6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 58039|
|Best of Greece and Turkey 2023 | Flat 20% off||12 Days / 11 Nights||₹ 129000|
Athens Trip Packages: Browse through a wide range of Athens packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Athens trip packages with exciting deals & offers.
Get the best deals on the internet on Athens tour packages from Thrillophilia. These packages allow travelers not only to explore one of the most beautiful ancient cities of the world but also experience an entirely different cultural as well as exploratory experience, apart from staying in some of the finest hotels of Greece. Packages are curated to suit the needs of each traveller and come in various price ranges that will fit in your budget.
Athens packages are not only a perfect pick for history buffs and families but also an ideal choice for couples in search of a romantic destination. Athens tour provides you with a hassle-free and enjoyable travel experience by making a perfect itinerary that allows you to visit and experience the best attractions of the city within the limited time frame that you have.
Athens Trip Packages will not only make your travel experience flawless but also enhance your exploratory experience by providing you with a guide for every destination that you visit. Moreover, all your drop to and from the airport will be incorporated within the package for a seamless and worryless travel experience.
People Also Ask About Athens Tours
What are the famous places to visit during the Athens Tour?1. The Acropolis: This was the very center of this ancient Greek city and acted as a citadel, situated atop a hill. The Parthenon Temple, a symbol of beautiful ancient Roman Architecture sits on the crown of Acropolis and is a must-visit. Apart from that, there are various other ancient monuments and sanctuaries within and around the Acropolis that one can explore throughout the day.
2. National Archaeology Museum: This is the biggest museum in the entire country and houses some of the most prestigious archaeological collections in the entire world. Some of the most iconic collections in this museum include the ancient Greek Sculpture Collection, Prehistoric Collection, Metallurgy Collection, Stathatos Collection, and the Vase & Decorative Objects Collection.
3. Plaka & Anafiotika: The charming and picturesque ambiance of these historical neighborhoods is what attracts endless tourists towards them. Walk across the narrow streets of these neighborhoods, visit some of the ancient churches present in the area, dine at some of the hidden restaurants and click endless beautiful pictures with a rustic backdrop to make your visit worthwhile.
4. Temple of Olympian Zeus: Dedicated to the Greek God Zeus, this ancient temple is believed to be the biggest one in ancient Greece. Even though a majority of the temple is in ruins now, visiting this place allows you to peek into the rich culture and grandeur of ancient Greek Civilization.
What are the best things to do during the Athens Tour?
1. Spend some time at Lake Vouliagmeni: If you wish to escape the crowded streets of Athens and escape into a completely peaceful and tranquil world, visit the thermal waters of Lake Vouliagmeni. Dip your feet into the warm waters with Garra Rufa fish nibbling on your town. You can also plan to snorkel to experience the underwater world at the lake.
2. Take a Food Tour: Your trip to Athens is not going to be complete unless you indulge in an exclusive and authentic dining experience at the hidden gems of the city. There are various hidden eateries around the town that do not have a menu but are famous for serving delicious and authentic Greek preparations on a daily basis.
3. Witness the beautiful Sunset from Acropolis: If you witness one of the most beautiful sunsets of your life, all you need to do is climb up to the top of the Acropolis during sunset and admire the beautiful fiery views of the setting sun against the backdrop of magnificent Parthenon.
4. Go shopping at Pandrossou Market: This amazing flea market is quite unique and awesome in its very own special way. However, if you wish to have a break from this overcrowded market, you can also head to one of the quaint cafes overlooking the ancient agora.
Which are the best romantic things to do in Athens?
1. Watch a movie in a Garden: Outdoor cinemas are quite popular in Greece. Watching a movie in the open with lush greenery all around the glittering skylight can actually be one of the most romantic things you could ever imagine. One of the most popular open-air cinemas in Athens that you can head towards is the Thission Open Air Cinema.
2. Catch a performance at the Herodion: The Odeon of Herodes Atticus is undoubtedly one of the most magical theatres in the entire world, with a history dating back to hundreds of years. This theatre adds a special touch to each and every ballet, operas, as well as Greek tragedies that get organized on its stage.
3. Experience the traditional Hammam with your partner: The exclusive Hammam situated in Athens allows travelers to achieve completely different heights of rejuvenation through their couple treatments. If you wish to relax with your partner after a tiring day of exploring the city, book a 2-hour special treatment and you would surely not regret it.
4. Enjoy drinks at a Rooftop Bar: There are endless hidden rooftop bars atop old buildings throughout the city with a splendid view of the Acropolis. Head towards one of them during the evening and enjoy the beautiful views of the ancient city whilst sipping on your favorite beer.
How to go Athens?The best way to reach Athens is by air. You can easily book a flight directly to Athens from any of the major cities of the world. The Athens airport is efficiently connected with the main city. You can either book a taxi, get aboard the Metro to hop on the 24-hours express bus service from the airport to reach the city.
Which are the best hotels to stay in Athens?
1. Electra Metropolis: This beautiful hotel, situated in the heart of the city boasts a rooftop swimming pool, equipped with a waterfall effect and a sun terrace for the guests to enjoy beautiful views of the city. The hotel also features a retro-style lounge area along with a rooftop restaurant and bar, offering panoramic views of the Acropolis.
2. Grand Hyatt Athens: Grand Hyatt Athens is surely one of the most luxurious hotels in the city with a luxurious spa, an atrial pool and bar, and a rooftop, overlooking the majestic acropolis. The on-site restaurants at the hotel serve their guests delicious Asian and Mediterranean cuisines. The hotel also features a fitness and spa center, along with a business center to cater to all your needs.
3. The Stanley: Situated at the city center, the hotel facilitates 2 restaurants, 2 bars, and a luxurious rooftop pool. The Icarus restaurant at the hotel will allow you to indulge in a traditional Greek dining experience. The rooms at the hotel have been decorated with earthy elements and are equipped with all the modern amenities for a comfortable stay.
4. Crystal City Hotel: The hotel offers free wi-fi at all the public spaces and rooftop restaurant that allow guests to soak in the views of the city whilst indulging in a culinary experience. The rooms at the hotel have been tastefully done and also feature private balconies. Continental, as well as Greek breakfast buffet, is served at the hotel for the guests each morning.
Which are the best Europe tour packages?Here is the list of best Europe tour packages:
- Spain Holiday Packages
- Europe Holiday Tours
- Greece Packages
- Paris Tours
- Switzerland Packages
- Italy Holiday Tour Packages
- Netherlands Tour Packages
- Turkey Holiday Tours
- Istanbul Tours
- France Holiday Tour Packages
- Amsterdam Tour Packages
- Germany Packages
Which are the best Europe honeymoon packages?Here is the list of best Europe honeymoon packages:
- Spain Honeymoon Packages
- Europe Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Greece Honeymoon Packages
- Paris Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Amsterdam Honeymoon Packages
- Italy Honeymoon Packages
- France Honeymoon Packages
- Turkey Honeymoon Packages
- Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
Appearing to be a mansion, the beauty of the Byzantine and Christian Museum will take your breath away. It is one of the most insightful places to visit in Athens. Byzantine icons which include the paintings and decorations can be found in this museum.Preserving 1700 years of art and architecture of Byzantine, it possesses a rich collection of objects from Cyprus, Balkans, Greece, Russia etc. It is also home to numerous frescoes, fabrics and inscriptions from the churches.
The quaint little village of Anafiotika is a hidden treasure in the city of Athens and is among the most loved Athens attractions. It is set on a hill and possesses striking Cycladic architectures, white houses with flat roofs and vibrant windows and doors of various colours.Often called the little island, Anafiotiks has some famous Byzantine churches that are worth witnessing. Explore this small oasis of beauty and you can enjoy most spellbinding views from various hills here away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
The monument owes its name to its dedication to Philopappos, who was the prince of Commagene. Also known as the ‘Hill of Muses’ it's a favourite spot among the tourists where people go for relaxing or taking a walk in the pleasant garden.The riveting surroundings will win your heart and this hill also offers magnificent views from the tops. It is also famous for hiking, so if you are looking for some adventure, this is the place that will offer you thrill and excitement.