Visit one of the first smart parks of Dubai, Al Mamzar Beach Park which includes five beaches with endless entertainment facilities for visitors. You can start your visit by exploring the whole area on a mini-train or may rent a bike to explore at your pace. Go for sunbathing on the beach or head out to the water for a splash.
Located along the west coast of Deira is one of the most scenic beaches of Dubai, the Al Mamzar Beach Park, covering an area of 106 hectares with five pristine beaches. The beach is also well-known as one of the first smark parks in the city with smart moves such as smart gates, smart bracelets, smart lifeguards, and many more.
Relish your visit to this beach and feel delighted as you step into a lush green landscaped beach park with winding paths. Take a tour of the whole park on a mini-train or on a bike before you settle down for sunbathing on one of the beaches. If you have come for a whole day, you may consider renting a beach cabin or one of the luxury chalets with its own barbeque area, etc.
Opt to go for a swim into the waters or play safe by going for a dip into one of the three swimming pools of the park.Those who prefer to be active on the beach will be delighted to find several options on offer. You can go for a game of volleyball, football or basketball in the designated areas, or watch a show at the amphitheater.
For more adventurous ones, there are watersports such as jetski or snorkeling and skating options available. To satisfy your hunger pangs, you can grab a bite from one of the kiosks or cook your own eats on your designated barbeque grills.
• Spend a day or a part of the day at the Al Mamzar Beach Park, one of the first smart parks of the city.
• Relax on one of the five pristine beaches, suitable for sunbathing and swimming.
• Stroll across the winding paths of the large manicured park while enjoying the cool sea breeze.
• Go for a run on the running track along the beach and delight in the scenic view surrounding you.
• Rent out a bicycle and check out the park with its 8 meter high central tower, amphitheater, chalets, shades and many more.
• Get a taste of adventure while participating in various water sports such as jet skiing and snorkeling.
• Proceed for a swim at one of the three shaded public swimming pools.
• Take a mini-train ride and explore the whole park with its lush green fields, playgrounds, sheltered playgrounds and more.
• Head towards the skating rink for a skating or roller skating experience.
• Play the game of your choice at the designated courts for basketball, volleyball and football.
• Let your Children feel excited to play in the kids play area.
• Catch a show at the Amphitheater and feel thrilled watching a stand-up comedy show, music show etc.
• Lit up a barbeque and cook delicious eats on the grills provided at the designated area.
• Rent out a beach cabin or a luxurious chalet for a day long visit.
Also Checkout: Popular Dubai Beaches For Sun Soaking
The best time to visit Al Mamzar beach will be from November to December. The beach is open to the public daily from 8 am and closes at 10 pm from Sunday to Wednesday and at 11 pm on other days and holidays.
Must Checkout: Exciting Things to Do in Dubai at Night
Tips to Visit :
Recommended Read: Popular Theme Parks in Dubai
If you're planning a day long visit to the beach, you may prefer to rent a chalet or a beach cabin. Both the beach cabins and chalets come in different sizes, suitable for different sizes of groups. The semi-furnished terracotta tiled chalets will give you a taste of luxury with air-conditioning, shower, designated barbeque area ,and a picnic bench.
Spend Some Rejuvenating Time at Dubai Dolphinarium
Head towards the public swimming pool for a splash if you do not care to get sand in your hair. The large swimming pool has been divided into 3 pools for adults and children and you will need to pay a fee to use it. The pool comes with lifeguards, changing rooms with showers. There are several seats and shades where you can have some snacks after your swim. Being shaded, you will not need to worry about getting scorched in the sun during your swim.
Best Time to Visit Wild Wadi Waterpark
Jump on a mini train and take a tour of the park. This is the best way to explore the park as you will be able to cover the park in just half an hour, sitting in the comfort of the little brain boogies. Feel mesmerised as the train runs slowly on the dedicated path past lush green fields, sheltered beaches and playgrounds during your scenic ride.
Also Checkout: Best Exciting Things to Do in Dubai
If you are a skating enthusiast and love to go for a skateboarding or roller skating experience, you can head towards the great skating rink that is present inside the park.
Guide to Visit Dubai Ice Rink
Play the game of your choice with your family or friends at the Al Mamzar beach park where you will find a basketball court, a volleyball court and even a medium sized football field. Get your own equipment and immerse yourself in the game. Kids can play their games at the kid's play area.
Have a ffun-filledbarbeque on the beach by renting out one of the 28 barbeque areas facing beach number 5. Your designated barbeque area will come well equipped with BBQ sets, grills, umbrellas and seats to make your barbeque experience an enjoyable one. Feel thrilled as you fire the barbeque and cook some juicy succulent eats.
Explore The Best Play Zones At Ferrari World
Catch a show at the musical amphitheater of the beach park. Feel excited while watching music shows, stand-up comedy shows, and open mics that are oorganizedfrom time to time.
Recommended Read: Popular Places to See in Dubai